ODINS BEARD (premium mead), need help

graphiccontent

5BE4v.png

so this is my concept for a label of premium mead. im having trouble deciding on the final shape (though im inclined towards the middle)

additionally im having trouble selecting a typeface to go with it...

( and yes i know odin has an eye patch, but at present it looks better without)

I like number two because of the contrast if the angled lines of the face with the curved outer circle

I agree completely. The flat top of the head makes the sharp angles of the diamond look off. Number two is easily the best of the three.

Totally disagree. The curved lines completely clash with the rest of the design. You can mix curves with angles and gave great results, but not when the design has so many angles and straight lines.

Number three would work if the top of the diamond was fixed. That sticks out as different from the rest of the design. It's ok on number one because one doesn't have the diamond shape on the sides.

Of these three options, number one is by far the one that's ready for use right now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 weeks later...

Number three would work if the top of the diamond was fixed. That sticks out as different from the rest of the design. It's ok on number one because one doesn't have the diamond shape on the sides.

That's Odin's helmet. If you added the point above the helmet, there wouldn't be enough breathing room around the helm.

Archived