Fixing The NFL My Way (Final album added)

Djruggs

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raiders: The silver helmet is iconic. It's untouchable in my opinion. I'd like the Raiders logo updated. I've seen some awesome skull concepts on here that would be badass.

Chargers: This is the first one that's a major miss for me. I don't like the colors at all and it looks like something an arena team would wear. I think powder blue home and white away is perfect with white helmets without numbers. Maybe navy as an accent color as an homage to the 1980s and late 90s unis.

Chiefs: No huge changes here. Classic and great.

Broncos: SO GOOD. That is the helmet logo they should use. The uniforms harken back to the old days. This should be their set immediately.

mainescarf.png

Raiders: Bold, BOLD move. The helmet one of, if not THE most iconic looks in football. You're a bold, bold man. In all honesty, I think it looks really, really good.

Chargers: Looks beautiful. I must say, the loss of the white around the bolts on the shoulders really brightens up and modernizes the look, Also think the numbers on the helmet are a great touch. I prefer the change to a powder blue helmet, but I don't look at the team every day. It could be like the people from around the country that say they want to see the Yankees in a navy alternate with white pinstripes.

Chiefs: Perfect.

Broncos: Eehhhhh... I prefer the navy and their current logo to the old look. It's similar to how I feel about the Tampa creamsicles: not classic-looking, just dated and old.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Can I see what the Chargers unis would look like if both home and away had white pants.

Hey! I just realized! How come the Chargers get gold pants and not the Redkins?!?!

Washington considered too traditional in your mind?

I feel like the yellow pants for the Redskins was just a way of trying to get away from the traditional feel of the uniform without going cray, now clearly, I don't like them.

looks great with white pants, still needs some navy though

Just letting you know now, I don;t plan on adding any. My course of action was to take a classic uniform idea and modernize it, I felt that the navy was just a way to make the Chargers seem tough in the 90's as was the trend.

Raiders update is awesome. The classic colors with a menacing and very marketable new logo.

Texans look so much better with the classic helmet logo, great job. I agree with the guy who said a few pages back that using a star on their sleeves is Cowboys territory. Maybe an alternate logo with the state of Texas on it, similar to the old Dallas Texans logo?

I like the Chargers set better with the white pants, but I still think the shade of blue should be powder blue. Still don't like the helmet number, but I don't really like helmet numbers anyway.

mainescarf.png

Archived