C F L on Sportscenter

Shmee

When the Superbowl is played under 85 degrees Farenheit (i thought I'd cather to our NFL crowd here...) I AM NOT there... I'm here in Toronto, freezing my ...(insert body part)...

dont worry, u can say ass..or nuts :D

i saw a few CFL games when i went to Canada and i actually liked it a little better than the NFL, but nothing comes between me and my NFL B)

untitled-1.png

November 16, 2003...Grey Cup this year yours truly was sitting at taylor field taking in the Eskimos vs Alouettes in minus 30 degree weather... who ever decided that the temporary seats they errected should be metal should get a kick to the nuts... i couldnt walk right for atleast half an hour after the game...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

i turned on sportscenter, to check for NHL draft coverage, and it was nothing but wall to wall baseball.  imagine that, football you can get the most indept draft in that you know every single player up to the final player taken and in hockey you don't know anyof them past Ovechkin.  thanks for fair and balanced coverage. :evil:

If you think hockey coverage is bad on SportsCenter now, just wait now that the NHL is on "The Deuce" and NBC you'll end up with more highlights from the Arena League or the NLL if anything. :evil::cursing:

This is where you wish Fox Sports News (aka National Sports Report) was still on.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I think CFL end zones are 20 yards deep. It used to 25 yards. Hey, NFL uprights were once on the goal lines many years ago. Yes we've got some good uniforms out here. :flagcanada:

Hamilton won? :cursing:

I remembered watching the CFL when the games used to be on ESPN and ESPN 2. I also remembered when the BC Lions played at Empire Stadium, Winnipeg and Ottawa had grass in their stadiums before going to astroturf and now FieldTurf, Toronto playing at Exhibition Stadium (IMHO, the Sailing Ship/Football Logo and the Helmet with that logo is my all-time favorite logo and uniform, please, Argos, bring them back), and both of Montreal's teams, the Alouettes and the Concordes playing at Olympic Stadium whereas the Als (or Les Alouettes for my Francophone friends) now play at Percival Molson Stadium. I also remembered that the Halifax Atlantic Schooners unveiled their logo but would not play a single game and the failed American experiment.

The end zones used to be 25 yards, but when BC Place replaced Empire Stadium as the home of the BC Lions, the end zones at BC Place were only 20 yards deep, and thus the other teams soon followed suit. Also, some of the stadiums have the endzones rounded off due to running tracks (Edmonton, Montreal).

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

i used to watch the CFL on the Deuce too...and IMO the complete shutdown of CFL coverage here and Doug Flutie returning to the NFL...not an accident. i remember wanting an Argos jersey (still do).

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived