2013 NCAA Bowl Pick-'em sponsored by Sports Encyclopedia

LAWeaver

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make that 10 for me, still on top!

Now the Cards need to beat the daggumed Canes

That's cute. Just like Teddy's attempt to get off that pressure from Deion Bush.

Just remember who beat you guys this year. B)

You can have all the fun with Teddy you want. Quite frankly, I don't care for Louisville either, I just don't like Miami more and I picked Louisville.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

That's cute. Just like Teddy's attempt to get off that pressure from Deion Bush.

You can have all the fun with Teddy you want. Quite frankly, I don't care for Louisville either, I just don't like Miami more and I picked Louisville.

Huh? I may be misreading it but it looks like you picked Miami.

Teddy is still better than Stephen Morris though and that offense still can't get past the "mighty" Louisville defense.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Huh? I may be misreading it but it looks like you picked Miami.

Crap, that was a human error, I mean I swore I picked Louisville, and picked them in every other league I'm in. I guess it's a little too late to change now.

BTW, Mr. Nascar you missed up on one of my picks, I picked Utah St. not NIU. I'm not pulling you either, I picked Utah St. in every league, I guess it's a little too late to change that too. That's what you get when you go without internet for 4 days I guess.

Teddy is still better than Stephen Morris though and that offense still can't get past the "mighty" Louisville defense.

Obviously, but the play calling is :censored: right now, and the o-line couldn't stop a sloth from getting past them right now.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

You guys gave up a safety to Miami... that's the same team that let VT put 42 on 'em.

You guys gave up a safety to Miami... that's the same team that let VT put 42 on 'em.

And the same team that can't show up when they play a team with more than 6 wins. You have no idea how many times I've screamed at how bad the offensive line is, how bad Stephen Morris sucks, and how terrible the defense has been. This is just pathetic. I expected them to have the amount of points they do, but not us to have 2 fu king points, and only score off a damn safety. This is ridiculous.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

And the same team that can't show up when they play a team with more than 6 wins. You have no idea how many times I've screamed at how bad the offensive line is, how bad Stephen Morris sucks, and how terrible the defense has been. This is just pathetic. I expected them to have the amount of points they do, but not us to have 2 fu king points, and only score off a damn safety. This is ridiculous.

You're right about that. We play up to the competition, we play a 2-10 UVA team, we play like a 2-10 football team.

And also, Raysfan I hate to call other people out but please stop posting GIFs of highlights and things like that. We can watch the game ourselves, we don't need to see the highlight of a TD posted in the forum every time, it's simply not neccesary.

You're right about that. We play up to the competition, we play a 2-10 UVA team, we play like a 2-10 football team.

Actually I was talking about Miami.

spacer.png

Actually I was talking about Miami.

You quoted my post so I assumed it was targeted at VT. But you actually were right BTW.

Bump. You gonna give us a scoreboard update Mr. Nascar? There were 0 games yesterday and there are 4 more today. I'd like an update sometime soon, I assume I'm in the lead still because I haven't missed any since the last one.

Thanks for reminding me Scrugs. Yes, you still have the lead, but Kramerica is coming up quick as he is now 2 games back. Also, the Navy-MTSU game was the best of the season, as the community went 19-1 with jmoe12 being the sitting duck. Ranks will be posted shortly

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Haha thank you!

Yeah, I assume the gif crapped out, it happens every now and then.

BTW, since I bumped it up. Update? One every day would be nice for the next 2 days.

Archived