2013 NCAA Bowl Pick-'em sponsored by Sports Encyclopedia

LAWeaver

Haha thank you!

Yeah, I assume the gif crapped out, it happens every now and then.

BTW, since I bumped it up. Update? One every day would be nice for the next 2 days.

Really? You wanted a flippin update at 2 IN THE MORNING? I have one ready and will be posted later today, some time around noon.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An update wont be posted until TOMORROW MORNING, but while updating them, I found it kind of humorous that the only person that picked Texas Tech was STL Cards, and he is last. No offense, though, STL Cards. At least you can say that you were the only one who picked the Sun Bowl correctly.

EDIT Just gonna skip the Excel spreadsheet for now and will wait till the morn to post it. Here are the ranks prior to the Chick-fil-A Bowl:

T-1st: Scrugs & Evil G (16)

3rd: pscf3 (15)

4th: Blackbolt (14)

T-5th: Any-Chicago, crashcarson, Raysfan, Kramerica (13)

T-9th: McCarthy, jmoe12, Kaz, Mr.nascar (12)

T-13th: Seadragon76 & TalktoChuck (11)

T-15th: Griffinmarlins & ninersdd (10)

17th: JH42XCC (9)

T-18th: The Tanks (Tank & his Dad) (8)

20th: STL Cards (7)

Community Records from Holiday to Liberty:

Holiday: 1-19 (5%)

AdvoCare Independence: 10-10 (50%)

Sun: 16-4 (80%)

Liberty: 12-8 (60%)

CURRENT TOTAL COMMUNITY RECORD: 235-205 (53%)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

An update wont be posted until TOMORROW MORNING, but while updating them, I found it kind of humorous that the only person that picked Texas Tech was STL Cards, and he is last. No offense, though, STL Cards. At least you can say that you were the only one who picked the Sun Bowl correctly

I'm pretty sure TTU won the Holiday Bowl, the Sun Bowl was VT's ass-whooping. Where only misguided idiots like me had faith in them.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Wow Rice. You're seriously not beating a crappy SEC team? A team that went 6-6 and was worse than a Texas A&M team that you could've beat without Johnny Football?

Wow. You're seriously surprised that a Mississippi state team who finally got their starting qb back fully healthly beat the everliving crap out of a Rice team that won the c-usa, who only has like 4 original members left?

Wow Rice. You're seriously not beating a crappy SEC team? A team that went 6-6 and was worse than a Texas A&M team that you could've beat without Johnny Football?

Wow. You're seriously surprised that a Mississippi state team who finally got their starting qb back fully healthly beat the everliving crap out of a Rice team that won the c-usa, who only has like 4 original members left?

Not to mention that Mississippi State nearly beat Auburn in Auburn and gave Alabama and Texas A&M very close games as well.

25yzwqg.png

Scrugs: I see that you're right. But if you had the names of 36 bowl games staring back at you in the form of an Excel spreadsheet, you too would mix up their names. B)

Ya Miss state is good they just played a tough schedule and lost some tough games to some good teams, on a side note I'm glad I picked them, seems to have been an upset here. If Texas A&M completes this comeback I would have made up for my little screw-up today. :)

BTW, I love the 35 confidence MSU pick pscf, I know for sure I don't have that much confidence in VT.

Not to mention that Mississippi State nearly beat Auburn in Auburn and gave Alabama and Texas A&M very close games as well.

And that it is SEC vs CUSA. And Rice playing anything other than Baseball.

Mississippi State would beat Rice just as bad in Baseball.

Man, it's a shame Evil G is tied at the top and he didn't fill out his Bowl Mania entry :(

Now is when I gotta step this up, I think I have the lead now but I need to get these BCS Bowls right (specifically the Rose, as it seems everyone picked Baylor).

Since I kinda updated the rankings, I calculated the new Top 4 pre-BCS Games.

1. DScruggy (me) 20 pts

2. pscf 19 pts

T-3. Evil G 18 pts

T-3. BlackBolt 18 pts

Me and Scruggy have 3 bowls left with different picks: GoDaddy, Orange, and the National Championship. Should be an interesting finish.

That and the Bowl Mania race too, we're competing for 2 different crowns. :winner::winner:

Archived