Sign in to follow this  
scouserduke

Kansas City Chiefs Logo Update

Although, a classic - I think the current Chiefs logo is a bit tired and the lack of yellow is just flat out irritating considering the rest of the uniform is void of black... So behold my vision of an update. Thoughts/C&C?

fQ5rL3D.png

When I first saw it, I read it as KF.

Really? I see a "C" in there....but the first letter is completely unfamiliar to me. I like the idea though.

I think you're on to something with the sharp edge and three dimensional arrowhead. The monogram, however, could use a little further exploration. I think the beveling and multiple outlines on the type complicate the mark a tad too much. The K is also not very easy to make out at first. Maybe try a modernized version of the current KC monogram.

Love the depth of the arrowhead. Hate the letter font.

Totally agree on the red/yellow decision. This has always annoyed me. I prefer the older font, though.

Make the KC interlock and we may have something. Also, you don't necessarily need to ditch the black outline. Why not use yellow and black together? Outline the logo in a thick yellow followed up by a very thin black on the outside.

Make the KC interlock and we may have something. Also, you don't necessarily need to ditch the black outline. Why not use yellow and black together? Outline the logo in a thick yellow followed up by a very thin black on the outside.

An interlocking KC would be a good idea

I thought it was an RC when I looked at it.