ORIGINAL (not copied) High School logos

Since so many High School's around the nation use logos that are stolen from university's or pro teams. I thought I would create a thread about the High Schools that have original logos, so feel free to post logos that are not copied from other teams.

So I present a original logo that comes from Hutchinson High School (Kansas).

Hutchinson-Salt-Hawks-logo.jpg

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I give you the Cardinals from Raytown South - designed by one of our own here on the boards!

RaytownSouthCardinalstext.png

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

And from the other side of Raytown, the original school and our arch-nemsis, Bluejays.

(Bluejays is one word, though the Liberty Blue Jays spell their version in two words).

This logo was designed by someone I don't know.

RaytownBluejays_headtext.png

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I would contend that one of my rival's high schools has one of the best logo sets in the nation (For high schools)

Everytime I go to post an image it says that extension type is not allowed, but here's a google search where the top few results are their logos.

https://www.google.com/search?q=whitehall+zephyrs+logo&rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS502US502&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=hyepUuCgK43rkQfY74CIAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=642

I would contend that one of my rival's high schools has one of the best logo sets in the nation (For high schools)

Everytime I go to post an image it says that extension type is not allowed, but here's a google search where the top few results are their logos.

https://www.google.com/search?q=whitehall+zephyrs+logo&rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS502US502&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=hyepUuCgK43rkQfY74CIAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=642

whitehall-zephyrs.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

After doing a Dallas Cowboys-esque star, my alma mater, Kanab (UT) High School has gone with a "KC" logo that utilizes a horseshoe as a C with a western-style K. I've seen some shirts/hats/sweaters that make the K less western and less italicized:

new_football_logo_whitebackground.jpg

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

whitehall-zephyrs.jpg

You don't often see high school identities developed by professional sports branding firms, but this one was done by Joe Bosack & Co.

Archived