Davidellias

NASCAR 2014: Cars

For my money, this is Jeff Gordon's best looking paint scheme.

NASCAR+Sprint+Star+Race+Practice+RP5PwCt

That was a solid look as well, but I think this is the best he's ever looked

Jeff+Gordon+Coca+Cola+600+Practice+LzKlz

As a gordon fan myself, these two are my favourites.

jeffGordonNASCAR2007.jpg1JAM1634.JPG

Sorry about the large images.

Bring back the '07 flame style! Much cleaner!

Found a good real race picture of what I posted, this is by far my favorite Gordon scheme (And one of the best looking too)

24-dega.jpg

Not a fan, to be honest. A bit too busy for my taste.

AE030046.jpg

this one was my favorite pepsi scheme of his, i just think the silver and blue look great together with the little bit of yellow to finish it off.

Ryan Newman #31 Quicken Loans

31quickenloans-qltwit.jpg

Casey Mears will be switching from Ford to Chevy.

13geico-chevy-mears-fb-cia.jpg

Marcos Ambrose #9 Twisted Tea (I thought Richard was against alcohol sponsors)

9twistedtea-MRN.jpg

Dale Jr's National Guard Chevy has a new look.

88nationalguard-photoshoot-hmstwit.jpg

The Marcos Ambrose paint scheme will only be used at Dover in September. It's also an associate sponsor as well. And remember, from 2008-10, Kasey Kahne was driving the #9 BUDWEISER Dodge/Ford. I'm not sure why they accepted Twisted Tea's offer though.

The Marcos Ambrose paint scheme will only be used at Dover in September. It's also an associate sponsor as well. And remember, from 2008-10, Kasey Kahne was driving the #9 BUDWEISER Dodge/Ford. I'm not sure why they accepted Twisted Tea's offer though.

Because petty isnt the majority owner, George Gillette is, petty only has his name on the company

i like Jr's car. definitely one of his better looks since he's been with Hendrick. (my #1 being the Waltrip inspired Mt Dew "throwback")

Because petty isnt the majority owner, George Gillette is, petty only has his name on the company

Gillette is no longer an owner. RPM isn't in any position financially to get picky over who will be willing to sponsor one of their cars. Twisted Tea is a brand from the company that makes Sam Adams so its not like the sponsorship is coming from a tiny little spiked iced tea company.

Danica's car look much better this year. Same with Newman and Dale Jr.

Gillette is no longer an owner. RPM isn't in any position financially to get picky over who will be willing to sponsor one of their cars. Twisted Tea is a brand from the company that makes Sam Adams so its not like the sponsorship is coming from a tiny little spiked iced tea company.

You won't see an alcohol sponsorship on the #43. The #9 is fair game though.

You won't see an alcohol sponsorship on the #43. The #9 is fair game though.

I was going to say the same thing. I'm surprised that Richard Petty would allow it on any car that carries his family name, but it may legally be out of his hands.

Gordon's DuPont scheme with the yellow nose was sweet.

Gordon's 2014 DuPont/Axalta schemeGFrgY9n.png

That looks really cool
Hope it's matte black

Gordon's 2014 DuPont/Axalta schemeGFrgY9n.png

That looks really cool
Hope it's matte black
I dont believe matte would look good with this paint scheme, but I'm also not a big fan of matte to begin with.