NASCAR 2014: Cars

Davidellias

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Marcos Ambrose paint scheme will only be used at Dover in September. It's also an associate sponsor as well. And remember, from 2008-10, Kasey Kahne was driving the #9 BUDWEISER Dodge/Ford. I'm not sure why they accepted Twisted Tea's offer though.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The Marcos Ambrose paint scheme will only be used at Dover in September. It's also an associate sponsor as well. And remember, from 2008-10, Kasey Kahne was driving the #9 BUDWEISER Dodge/Ford. I'm not sure why they accepted Twisted Tea's offer though.

Because petty isnt the majority owner, George Gillette is, petty only has his name on the company

Because petty isnt the majority owner, George Gillette is, petty only has his name on the company

Gillette is no longer an owner. RPM isn't in any position financially to get picky over who will be willing to sponsor one of their cars. Twisted Tea is a brand from the company that makes Sam Adams so its not like the sponsorship is coming from a tiny little spiked iced tea company.

Gillette is no longer an owner. RPM isn't in any position financially to get picky over who will be willing to sponsor one of their cars. Twisted Tea is a brand from the company that makes Sam Adams so its not like the sponsorship is coming from a tiny little spiked iced tea company.

You won't see an alcohol sponsorship on the #43. The #9 is fair game though.

iq5b7nF.png

You won't see an alcohol sponsorship on the #43. The #9 is fair game though.

I was going to say the same thing. I'm surprised that Richard Petty would allow it on any car that carries his family name, but it may legally be out of his hands.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived