Bundesliga 2020 Series - Soccer!

Berlin Wall

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

The next one is like the Hamburg equivalent to Union!

2v1opjr.jpg

Founded: 1910

Population: 1,742,707

BuLi Titles (1963-): -

Previous German Titles: -

13z7eir.jpg

St. Pauli is a cult club like Union, but in a much bigger way. They are one of the most popular teams in Germany and you barely find people that don't like that club (well, except the HSV and also Rostock fans who hate them). You can also see St. Pauli fanwear wherever you are in the country. They are actually a bit like the Charlotte Hornets of Germany! ^^

They got that popular because of their fans which are like Union's very political and overall left oriented. In my Bundesliga they would definitely be a part of, because the league at all makes more fun with them.

The special thing about St. Pauli is also that they wear brown uniforms. I don't know any other single Football Club in the world that does that. I went with a hooped home shirt.

28814es.jpg2i8hu1y.jpg1zbqkg1.jpg

Pauli! YES! The third uniform is awesome

tumblr_n0sl8uxA1j1r95dfvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0sl8uxA1j1r95dfvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0sl8uxA1j1r95dfvo3_1280.jpg

• 5 months later...

So, for the next one we go far to the north-east:

xm8wp4.jpg

Founded: 1965

Population: 202.887

BuLi Titles (1963-): -

Previous German Titles: -

East German Titles: 1991

35idoqe.jpg

The FC Hansa Rostock today is the most pupular football club from former East Germany! They won the last East German Title and were the only club from East Germany that was established in the Bundesliga for a long time. They are also at least in the Top 10 of Germanys most popular Football Clubs and with all that I hope that they'll be back in 2020. Currently they just play in the third division.

The colours of the club are blue and white but I also put some red in the jersys like they had in the 90s because there is actually not much blue and red in German soccer. The design at all should look nautical as Rostock is an important harbour of the baltic sea.

5vry8h.jpg11w7qd0.jpg11gm25d.jpg

AHU!!!

Incredible concept! Makes me wonder why I haven't found it sooner! Terrific project!

VHj90kn.png

Archived