• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spirits logo updates:

11767325785_575d653a75_o.png

I elongated the wings to make it more obvious that they're wings

11767745984_63b4457107_o.png

Just an elimination of red from the logo

Please leave your thoughts on anything done in this series so far, feedback is desperately needed to keep this going

Courts are back!!!! Here's STL, sorry about the delay. I've been doing stuff with new templates that you will see soon. SD and PIT courts are coming soon. I kept the sidelines empty to give a retro feel

11809153176_47a6465cf2_o.png

once again, feedback is greatly appreciated

If you weren't already overwhelmed with the many elements of this series now you will be. Introducing Team Merchandise. for now its shirts and hoodies, but it could expand. Draft Caps are coming soon.

11812677176_64258af412_o.png

Also, what do you think of the court , do you like the colors, wood texture 2 tone court. I know I've dwelled on the Spirits for a while. So the next post will be a final series update till the conclusion and then straight to the Condors.

Once again Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Final Series update.

from now on each team will be posted in this order,

• Logos
  • Unis
  • Update 1
  • Court
  • Draft Cap
  • Merchandise
  • Update 2(if needed)

Moving on to the conclusion, The first 3 teams will get full updates considering they were made on a different program. Then I'll release league info(logos, draft, divisions). And then the relationship with the NBA.

Final Series update.

from now on each team will be posted in this order,

• Logos
  • Unis
  • Update 1
  • Court
  • Draft Cap
  • Merchandise
  • Update 2(if needed)

Moving on to the conclusion, The first 3 teams will get full updates considering they were made on a different program. Then I'll release league info(logos, draft, divisions). And then the relationship with the NBA.

I like how hard you are working, even though you aren't getting much C&C.

Im definitely going to keep an eye on this. Im a Paint user myself, and I also have a ABA revival thread on here somewhere, although I havent added to it for a while. I got stuck on the SD Sails logo.

I like the uniforms, especially since you changed to Inkscape. I'm not crazy about all the logos personally. I like the idea of the initails as the planes wing connecting beams but it doesnt quite sit right. Im think all the logos could have something more to them, a little bit more flair. That being said, since you switched to Inkscape they have started to get better. So keep it up!

I have broken my laptop at the moment but I may revive my revival thread when I get a new one! I may also switch to Inkscape myself

sigen.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback! Sorry I didn't post anything these last couple days, I'll try to get something up tonight or tomorrow morning,

Im definitely going to keep an eye on this. Im a Paint user myself, and I also have a ABA revival thread on here somewhere, although I havent added to it for a while. I got stuck on the SD Sails logo.

I like the uniforms, especially since you changed to Inkscape. I'm not crazy about all the logos personally. I like the idea of the initails as the planes wing connecting beams but it doesnt quite sit right. Im think all the logos could have something more to them, a little bit more flair. That being said, since you switched to Inkscape they have started to get better. So keep it up!

I have broken my laptop at the moment but I may revive my revival thread when I get a new one! I may also switch to Inkscape myself

Thanks, and I know I'm not the best at logos but I'm working on it... keep in mind I've only been doing concepts for only about 2 weeks now (1 week with Inkscape). I also forgot to post this earlier:

11768399666_53bc116e83_o.png

Archived