Old School Fool

WWE Logos Thread

I wouldn't count on seeing it for a while. Cena just started busting out his red and yellow merch. Gotta milk that for all its worth before switching it up again.

That being said, I like the new logo as presented. It's clean and bold. A huge departure from the usual Cena logos. That logo in white on a black shirt (or any dual colour combo, really)? It would look sharp and fit right in with the Austin 3:16 shirt and the nWo shirt, probably the two most popular wrestling shirts of all time.

Is that for WWE usage? I've been reading that Cena is starting a fitness company.

Oh that's cute. It's doing the "you can't see me" hand motion.

"My names John Cena and I'm puttin' on the hurt, I'm a big tough guy in a bright purple shirt."

That logo is as bad as every other piece of merchandise associated with him. The Austin gif is priceless.

Oh that's cute. It's doing the "you can't see me" hand motion.

Never caught that until you said this...

Is that for WWE usage? I've been reading that Cena is starting a fitness company.

The owner is World Wresting Entertainment. They maybe helping him with that fitness thing.

20140815_NXT.png20140815_NXT_Tag.png

20140815_NXT_womens.png

The secondary titles are much nicer than the World Title belt with the big X. The Big-X belt is a good concept, but it has zero flamboyance, and it looks a few years outdated...which it is.