Military Schools

EvanBirchfield

To clarify everything there are 6 Division 1 schools that are Senior Military Colleges. the three academies (Navy, Army, Air Force), the Citadel, VMI, and Texas A&M.

Every body else is D II or D III. the Marines are part of the navy they go through naval training/ navy rotc until they commission and or enlist in the marines, they do not have seperate sports teams.

Yes, Texas A&M is a senior military college and commissions more people into the military outside of the academies, and boasts a 2500 Corps of Cadets which I happen to be a part of

No! Bad Aggy! *slaps with rolled up newspaper*

EDIT-FYI, Senior Military Colleges are not on the level of service academies and you forgot Virginia Tech in your Division I litany.

and also VMI, the Citadel, and Texas A&M do everything that the academies do, the only exception is that Texas A&M cadets interact with terrorize 48,000 other students

Fixed that for you. BTW, look behind you-a student is standing on the lawn.

Ummm yes we are on the same level we do everything the academies do. and We don't terrorize the students. You have no idea what you are even talking about. Also VA Tech is just a small ROTC program.

There is only one such difference between a academy and a college and that is the fact that you have the choice of pursuing a career in the civilian sector

Can we just get back on topic? This is the concepts forum. If you want to talk about military schools move it to the correct forum.

Anyways I like the idea of doing some military school concepts. Might I suggest doing the current ones in your own personal view? Or even create your own military schools as you sort of did with the Coast Guard. (Yes I know it exists at the D3 level)

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

To clarify everything there are 6 Division 1 schools that are Senior Military Colleges. the three academies (Navy, Army, Air Force), the Citadel, VMI, and Texas A&M.

Every body else is D II or D III. the Marines are part of the navy they go through naval training/ navy rotc until they commission and or enlist in the marines, they do not have seperate sports teams.

Yes, Texas A&M is a senior military college and commissions more people into the military outside of the academies, and boasts a 2500 Corps of Cadets which I happen to be a part of

EDIT-FYI, Senior Military Colleges are not on the level of service academies and you forgot Virginia Tech in your Division I litany.

and also VMI, the Citadel, and Texas A&M do everything that the academies do, the only exception is that Texas A&M cadets interact with terrorize 48,000 other students

Ummm yes we are on the same level we do everything the academies do. and We don't terrorize the students. You have no idea what you are even talking about. Also VA Tech is just a small ROTC program.

There is only one such difference between a academy and a college and that is the fact that you have the choice of pursuing a career in the civilian sector

1. Virginia Tech is a Senior Military College of the same status as A&M.

2. Legally you're in a glorified ROTC program. A&M's Senior Military College status simply means that the government can't shut down the corps despite it being in everyone's best interests and you're guaranteed active duty should you choose to be commissioned (presumably the latter is in place so corps alumni can be more easily killed or invalided before they do lasting harm to the defense establishment.) Sorry. I don't know what they tell you in the cult initiation, but it's incorrect. Oh, and the commission is optional before you get bamboozled into spending a few years in Afghanistan.

3. Sure you don't terrorize the students. You merely beat them and harass them for standing on the lawn. Or getting too close to the dog. Or not saluting the dog. Or not following one of the million-odd traditions that the corps has established.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I did my own Navy version just for fun. Thought the rams style would look cool for them. I appologize for the Teambuilder I'm sure that is considered childish but I don't have photoshop. I know how to use it, but don't have it and Teambuilder seems to be better then paint so here it is lol

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder13#/school/2258096934:1384372388

I did my own Navy version just for fun. Thought the rams style would look cool for them. I appologize for the Teambuilder I'm sure that is considered childish but I don't have photoshop. I know how to use it, but don't have it and Teambuilder seems to be better then paint so here it is lol

it's the exact same look the rams currently use, sans pants stripes

it's the exact same look the rams currently use, sans pants stripes

If you think it's the exact same look you haven't seen the Rams.

st-louis-rams-rb-stephen-jackson.jpg

Really it's not the same?

Do they have grey facemasks? No. Gold pants? Mine has white. No white trim on the shoulder either. You see blue and gold and assume it's the rams. Is Colorado State the Rams? Choose your words wisely you said "the exact same" in which they are not "exact same" uniforms. Thanks for trying though.

Do they have grey facemasks? No. Gold pants? Mine has white. No white trim on the shoulder either. You see blue and gold and assume it's the rams. Is Colorado State the Rams? Choose your words wisely you said "the exact same" in which they are not "exact same" uniforms. Thanks for trying though.

OK fine, it's the Rams uniform with their white pants and some of the striping removed, as well as a different number font. And a grey facemask "because".

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

OK fine, it's the Rams uniform with their white pants and some of the striping removed, as well as a different number font. And a grey facemask "because".

Okay re-read my first comment with the link to my Navy uniforms, I said this "Thought the rams style would look cool for them." So what is the big deal?

yours does have a gold pants option, and the rams have worn white pants (the only difference is yours is sans stripe), your jersey has gold shoulder loops just with no white line because it probably wasn't an option on team builder, even the number fonts are the same. they are the same look, whether you want to admit it or not.

yours does have a gold pants option, and the rams have worn white pants (the only difference is yours is sans stripe), your jersey has gold shoulder loops just with no white line because it probably wasn't an option on team builder, even the number fonts are the same. they are the same look, whether you want to admit it or not.

Once again because apparenly you can't read, I said "Thought the rams style would look cool for them." The gold pants goes with the alternate style on there that I have.

I'm going to resist the urge to post the Big Mac-Big Mick speech from Coming to America.

Definitely think using a ram style uniform is interesting. Has the academy ever used this? Perhaps an alternate with gnarled horns that emulate the logo's horns would be pretty gosh-darn awesome.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Official Military Junior Colleges

Official US Maritime Universities

Public Senior Military College

Public Senior Military Colleges Which Also Enroll Civilian Students

Private Senior Military College Which Also Enrolls Civilian Students

Federal Service Academies

2013RoseBowlPNGsg_zps49cea191.png

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN-MICHIGAN STATE-THE DETROIT FOUR-WASHINGTON REDSKINS-LA LAKERS

I'm going to resist the urge to post the Big Mac-Big Mick speech from Coming to America.

Definitely think using a ram style uniform is interesting. Has the academy ever used this? Perhaps an alternate with gnarled horns that emulate the logo's horns would be pretty gosh-darn awesome.

I don't think so that's why I think it would be cool, though their color scheme is that of the St. Lous Rams I believe.

I don't think so that's why I think it would be cool, though their color scheme is that of the St. Lous Rams I believe.

It's the same colors as their old school look. Going with the more detailed look of the logo's horns or making them less curved (also like the the logo) would make them unique, distinguishing from the Rams. I'd like to see someone make a nice concept of that.

4670.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yeah no. It's a lot bigger than that sonny. Tech's ROTC is on par with A&M's

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

It's the same colors as their old school look. Going with the more detailed look of the logo's horns or making them less curved (also like the the logo) would make them unique, distinguishing from the Rams. I'd like to see someone make a nice concept of that.

4670.gif

Yeah so that'd be like the old school Rams. I'd do it but it looks awful on TeamBuilder, wish I had photoshop.

Archived