Sign in to follow this  
cdgates

North American Handball League

This is my new concept league, the NAHL. Handball is a summer sport, played indoors. So, here are the team names and color schemes for the Eastern Division.KGoNSIv.png

Crab Claws sounds a bit busy, I think I would shorten it to just Claws. Looking forward to this.

What do you mean by "Monsteurs"?if you mean Monsters, in French we say "Monstres"

Thanks for the correction, for the record I didn't do so well in French in High School

No Cincinnati team??? Bring some Hogs lol

Still have the Central and Pacific divisions left

What do you mean by "Monsteurs"?if you mean Monsters, in French we say "Monstres"

Thanks for the correction, for the record I didn't do so well in French in High School

No offense. Where you took your inspiration for the names and the colors?

Here's the Central Division

LzvIIsG.png

Sorry I've been so busy, Merry Christmas everyone and here's the Western Division

pF2mNaq.png

I'm about as excited for this as you can be, but there's no artwork yet with an unproven designer, so it's not too high. I'm still looking forward to what you got though. But first a few suggestions:

I'd shorten Baltimore to Claws, it comes off as cleaner and less busy.

Follow what mhamel said about Montreal.

I'd change Milwaukee's name to Clippers, if you don't know what it was you can read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milwaukee_Clipper)

I'd change Arizona's color scheme to a yellow/orange. Red/Blue doesn't really give off the name "Firebirds" well.