Fictional College Concept

PSUcelticsWON95

I'm trying to teach myself how to use Paint the best I can. I started out with a clipart chicken, then I created a logo, then found a template and created football uniforms for that team. I bring you... Alabama A&T

Originalpre-chicken_zps22c16868.jpg

Logoafter-chicken_zps68323076.jpg

Home alabamaaampthomejerseyconcept_zpsd365e0f

Away alabamaaamptawayjerseyconcept_zpsa1cdb78

Alt/Blackout alabamaaamptaltjerseyconcept_zpsfb1f5a63

Looking for lots of C&C! First time making a concept, so I wanna know what I can do better. Thanks for looking!

Seeing as it is your first try, not bad. But try decreasing the vertical length of the numbers, they stretch too far down vertically.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Leveraging the topic, would like a opinion on a logo I made.

My name is Leo, I'm from Brazil, specifically Christmas, some friends from a town called Maceio, asked me to do a redesign of the logo of the American football team of them (yes, there is football here), the name of their team is "Maceio Marechais"
Marechais = Marshals
Marshal is the highest rank in both the Brazilian Army and the Brazilian Air Force.
The city of Maceio is known for being the birthplace of several Brazilian marshals, the period the Imperial period, where the Marshal was also the commander of the country.
To make the logo, based on the colors of my current team, the Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca.
1472142_450307851741359_301548723_n.jpg?

Really Dude? Don't post concepts in other people's threads if you don't have their consent. Just wait till you can make a new thread and then post it, that's like eating food off of another person's table. It's pathetic, unacceptable, and shouldn't be occurring at this rate.

Just wait until you can create one... you'll get it eventually. Just go around, post in a few threads (NOT WITH ANY CONCEPTS) and you'll eventually get it. We all got through it.

Archived