Sign in to follow this  
TheFallenHaveRisen

LoGO! #4

I'll post last weeks result here once I tally it, it'll be a couple minutes after this goes up. The submission form will go there too.

CHALLENGE: Create an identity for an NHL expansion team in your hometown. The identity must include a Primary Logo, Secondary Logo & Wordmark. Uniforms are optional, but you will receive a 6 point bonus (Equivalent to someone giving you all their votes).

As usual, your concept can only have fonts and templates done by other (Shapes are allowed to clear up the confusion).

Also, because everyone wanted it, the concepts will be wiped of identifying information (Please try to avoid this) and usernames will not be shown for the poll.

I'll post last weeks result here once I tally it, it'll be a couple minutes after this goes up. The submission form will go there too.

CHALLENGE: Create an identity for an NHL expansion team in your hometown. The identity must include a Primary Logo, Secondary Logo & Wordmark. Uniforms are optional, but you will receive a 6 point bonus (Equivalent to someone giving you all their votes).

As usual, your concept can only have fonts and templates done by other (Shapes are allowed to clear up the confusion).

Also, because everyone wanted it, the concepts will be wiped of identifying information (Please try to avoid this) and usernames will not be shown for the poll.

• Members
  • 1,787 posts

Wouldn't it still be quite easy to determine?

And I'm from Australia so...

We will know which one yours is because it will be upside down.

Not to derail this topic any further, but I thought we all agreed that this method of voting was by far the worse? Might be wrong though

How do you know the polling method hasn't been changed? At this point all I've decided is that the poll will be on Google Docs

Not to derail this topic any further, but I thought we all agreed that this method of voting was by far the worse? Might be wrong though

How do you know the polling method hasn't been changed? At this point all I've decided is that the poll will be on Google Docs

I think he was indicating at that particular method.

I think he was indicating at that particular method.

Well, i was talking about the 6 points method

I kinda feel like the poll/voting for the first/second ones were better and less convoluted for this competition...Occam's Razor type of deal.