NCAA Baseball (SEC is complete)

hailstateunis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also took some time to create some uniforms that had been previously suggested: a purple version of the modern LSU jersey, a South Carolina jersey that has pinstripes and uses both black and garnet, and egg bowl uniforms for Ole Miss and Mississippi State (It appears that I forgot to add the numbers for Mississippi State. They would be gold).

AllAdditions1.png

That Miss State uniform with gold looks great because it makes them look distinctive from Texas A&M. Ole Miss doesn't need gold though. The last two are excellent especially the South Carolina uniform. For Alabama, they look great again but could use a tiny bit of houndstooth for an alternate cap. Thanks for adding some of my suggestions and keep hitting these concepts out of the park!

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

There wasn't much to change about Kentucky's uniforms. I changed the home wordmark to "Wildcats" instead of Kentucky, added a blue jersey with only the UK on the chest, and replaced the black jersey with a cream throwback.

KentuckyAll.png

Now that the SEC is complete, I went ahead and did Southern Miss. This is a modern look that is similar but different from what they currently wear.

USMAll.png

Though I had originally planned to, I ended up not using the old english L on Louisville's hats. It just didn't fit in with their otherwise modern uniforms. It was replaced by a more modern L and the cardinal head logo. The football stripes on the sleeve are something unique that I had originally planned for Auburn. The pinstripes on the gray uniform are unique, too.

LouisvilleAll.png

UNC already has a pretty solid set, so I kept the white and carolina blue uniforms with the scripts. A white uniform with the NC logo, a gray uniform with the Carolina script, a Blue Jays inspired all-blue uniform, and a navy jersey with the Tar Heel were all added.

UNCAll.png

With the 2013 national champions, UCLA, I replaced the Red Sox's B with the Brooklyn Dodgers' B and created a Bruins wordmark using a similar font.

UCLAAll.png

I used the Glades font by Conrad on the Florida State uniforms, creating a more unique look than their current nike-stock script uniforms.

FSUAll-1.png

Archived