College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

I brought up recently that the Ute Tribe was designing Utah's Senior Day/Ute Proud helmets. Well, here they are.

10801579_992989474061141_523192322759423

Awesome. Utah for new uniform sets of the year overall
Utahs set has grown on me the most over the year. I hated It when it first was released but I think it's up there with Memphis, Navy and Arkansas for new uniform of the year.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I brought up recently that the Ute Tribe was designing Utah's Senior Day/Ute Proud helmets. Well, here they are.

10801579_992989474061141_523192322759423

Awesome. Utah for new uniform sets of the year overall
Utahs set has grown on me the most over the year. I hated It when it first was released but I think it's up there with Memphis, Navy and Arkansas for new uniform of the year.

I hated it at first as well, but right now it is at the top of my list for new uniforms of the year in front of Illinois.

spacer.png

Wisconsin in all white (including face masks) in Iowa City.

B3ETvjMCIAAwg5T.jpg

Does anyone know who @Uniswag is? Are they a member of this board?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

B3ETvjMCIAAwg5T.jpg

Was wondering that myself. A guy who is that into uniforms has to have found this place by now right?

As for UW, white facemarks look alright in game. Not bad at all, but red looks sharper I think still.

B3ETvjMCIAAwg5T.jpg

Was wondering that myself. A guy who is that into uniforms has to have found this place by now right?

As for UW, white facemarks look alright in game. Not bad at all, but red looks sharper I think still.

I know @Uniswag is a member of Uniform Critics and I don't value his opinion too much because he said that the UK Chrome helmet was the helmet of the year. Besides if you post on your twitter page that you value your membership on uniform critics, then that does not hold much weight as they are modern uniform nuts.

spacer.png

I really liked this look from Virginia Tech today...I wish I could say the same thing about the game:

3.JPG

Oklahoma State vs Baylor - This game is going to be ugly. Baylor in all black and OSU in Black-White-White

1.JPG

spacer.png

UniSwag is on the lines of the rest of us - he sees something and posts it. Says everything looks good. But he has gotten a following. He's been invited to a few equipment rooms over the past year or so. And now he does a Uniform of the Week game ball, which is kinda cool, but it's always to the "craziest" alternates of the week.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

UniSwag is on the lines of the rest of us - he sees something and posts it. Says everything looks good. But he has gotten a following. He's been invited to a few equipment rooms over the past year or so. And now he does a Uniform of the Week game ball, which is kinda cool, but it's always to the "craziest" alternates of the week.

Yep, some people will invite him in. I think he's related to one of our coaches.

Montana wore a maroon helmet today vs Montana State that had a maroon Griz logo inside of a white Montana. The back helmet bumper had the county in Montana the player is from. If the player wasn't from Montana, they assigned him a county that no one on the team is from.

(Can't find photo)

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Montana wore a maroon helmet today vs Montana State that had a maroon Griz logo inside of a white Montana. The back helmet bumper had the county in Montana the player is from. If the player wasn't from Montana, they assigned him a county that no one on the team is from.

(Can't find photo)

It's on the previous page here already

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

(Can't find photo)

It's on the previous page here already

Whoops. Sorry about that. I honestly didn't expect anybody else would know about montana

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Arkansas wore red pants for the second straight week and improved to 2-0 in them on the year. Two wins and shutouts against ranked opponents to qualify for a bowl game. I would be shocked if they didn't wear the red pants for our last two games because of the success we've had the last two weeks in them.

a24a020aaeedd65afe333b23bac7cfdb_crop_no

Archived