College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Montana wore a maroon helmet today vs Montana State that had a maroon Griz logo inside of a white Montana. The back helmet bumper had the county in Montana the player is from. If the player wasn't from Montana, they assigned him a county that no one on the team is from.

(Can't find photo)

It's on the previous page here already

Whoops. Sorry about that. I honestly didn't expect anybody else would know about montana

I'm originally from Montana so I tend to post about them when something pops up.

Here's a shot of both teams yesterday. The only thing MSU did was show up...they forgot to play. Especially their QB with 5 INTs.

54715c9d49ea9.image.jpg?resize=960%2C760

DWD_Sig_zpsbbf8ibvd.png

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a mixture of their alternate basketball uniforms from a few years ago on Notre Dame's shamrock series pant template from this year.

Screen-shot-2013-03-11-at-3.13.42-PM.png

53f3873d5b15b.image.jpg?resize=524%2C760

Maryland has been using the same one, it's an underarmour thing i guess .

ncaa-football-maryland-penn-state-850x56

That should also give every UA football team at least one "special" alternate/alternates this year

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Looks like a mixture of their alternate basketball uniforms from a few years ago on Notre Dame's shamrock series pant template from this year.

That should also give every UA football team at least one "special" alternate/alternates this year

Auburn, cough cough.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The lighting makes the helmet look brown instead of maroon.

That was my first thought.

Same here. I was initially wondering why Mississippi was going with chocolate brown helmets for the Egg Bowl.
Mississippi is wearing their regular navy helmets. Mississippi STATE is wearing special maroon helmets with gold facemasks.

Sorry. Major gear-grinder there.

EDIT- Perhaps this is a better picture-

image-4.jpg

Same here. I was initially wondering why Mississippi was going with chocolate brown helmets for the Egg Bowl.
Mississippi is wearing their regular navy helmets. Mississippi STATE is wearing special maroon helmets with gold facemasks.

image-4.jpg

Nope. It still looks brown.

I sure hope the Egg Bowl is a day game this year.

image-4.jpg

Nope. It still looks brown.

I sure hope the Egg Bowl is a day game this year.

It'll be maroon in the sunlight.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Auburn, cough cough.

You think they will ever fold and get one? They are the only holdout..almost treating their jerseys in an "Alabama" way with the same look every week

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Auburn, cough cough.

You think they will ever fold and get one? They are the only holdout..almost treating their jerseys in an "Alabama" way with the same look every week

They are like Alabama and are equally as iconic. They haven't worn an alternate uniform in decades.

Archived