College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised to come on here and not see the TexasTech uniforms getting more hate. Because boy oh boy they deserve it.

DeAndre+Washington+Oklahoma+v+Texas+Tech

At this point, I just want away from UnderArmour. But then I think, where do they go if they leave? I don't trust Nike, and I definitely don't trust Adidas or Russell.

Is Umbro getting into football any time soon?

Nike owns Umbro. Well, they used to. So they would probably have a lot design similarities. Too bad that they are a soccer supplier.

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

Striped facemarks are one of my biggest pet peeves. They serve very little purpose and most of the time make the design look like junk. Does this honestly look better than if it was plain black?

osu2.jpg

I have always viewed the white stripes on the black helmets as the Beaver Teeth... so to me it works.

Me too. Idk I feel like the stripe is supposed to be the focal point therefore I don't mind it taking up all that space. It works for me when Osu does it. I hated it when Georgia did it though,

Maryland has definitely won the best alternate uniforms this season. Hell even the past few years. Maryland is the Oregon of the East Coast, except with Under Armour, and way better uniforms.

This is far fetched and probably wouldn't happen, but I wonder how a "Red Ops" uniform would look for Maryland

That metallic green logo is sharp. Is that what they normally use?

They normally wear these white helmets.

TSSDPIXJHSFUZBC.20120725033506.jpg

EPHECENVEKVTLBQ.20130602010453.jpg

I never want to see those uniforms again! That was the most up-and-down-just-all-around-CRAZY game I've ever seen live.

(Exhales) at least we won.

Go Dogs

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Maryland has definitely won the best alternate uniforms this season. Hell even the past few years. Maryland is the Oregon of the East Coast, except with Under Armour, and way better uniforms.

This is far fetched and probably wouldn't happen, but I wonder how a "Red Ops" uniform would look for Maryland

Tell us when they start winning 10+ games a year and go to major bowl games. Oregon is not all fancy uniforms and no substance like Maryland is now. Oregon has capitalized on attention from its uniforms and built some good infrastructure. Let's see if Maryland can do that.

Tell us when they start winning 10+ games a year and go to major bowl games. Oregon is not all fancy uniforms and no substance like Maryland is now. Oregon has capitalized on attention from its uniforms and built some good infrastructure. Let's see if Maryland can do that.
Maryland's uniforms aren't even "fancy"... They're just simple. Like almost every other damn college uniform

I'm surprised to come on here and not see the TexasTech uniforms getting more hate. Because boy oh boy they deserve it.DeAndre+Washington+Oklahoma+v+Texas+Tech

As much as I hate to say it... this MAY be the future, ladies and gentlemen.

What are the scribbles on the right shoulder and left thigh?

Maryland's uniforms aren't even "fancy"... They're just simple. Like almost every other damn college uniform

I know these are from a couple years ago, but how are these not fancy:

uspw_5526534.jpg

Also, Maryland's uniforms are far from simple. These are simple:

hi-res-d772f3b365d0b46268f1d8309763374c_

These are not:

Maryland-Football-QB-Caleb-Rowe-Mitch-St

Another new Maryland set this week

1400183_964961173521177_7498778516044877

1495305_964961176854510_7817346013404969

Interesting texture on the gray. Its on the helmet and facemask as well.

10547078_964961170187844_808074444978925

Nice work once again! I love these, really simple not over the top. Just a little sleeve insert and some harmless piping across the chest. That's all it takes. Even the helmet is (fairly) simple.

I hate the waving flag/airbrush alts, way too busy. And that's because I liked the original Maryland pride unis, but when they start adding gradients and warp everything and adding shoulder inserts in addition to the graphic sleeve inserts it just becomes wayyy overdone imo.

I'm surprised to come on here and not see the TexasTech uniforms getting more hate. Because boy oh boy they deserve it.DeAndre+Washington+Oklahoma+v+Texas+Tech

As much as I hate to say it... this MAY be the future, ladies and gentlemen.

What are the scribbles on the right shoulder and left thigh?

Botched versions of this logo http://www.campusexplorer.com/media/560x420/Texas-Tech-University-CE8E6513.jpg

As seen on the helmets.

Midway.png

Oregon's biggest problem when it comes to visual identity though, is adding too many damn colors. They wear at least 3 different shades of green, and that's not counting the Volt-green/yellow highlighter color. In terms of sticking to a base identity, Maryland wins because they stick to their colors. Sure, Oregon pushes the envelope, but if we're being truthful a large portion of Oregon's combinations and colors are trash. The breast cancer thing was purely a PR-grab, and the pink looked atrocious. Same goes for their "support the troops" uniforms in the Spring game.

Seems like Oregon will find just about any cause to support so long as they can add more colors into their mix and look even less and less like the University of Oregon.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I had a hunch. Confirmed FSU will wear black against BC

That is not confirmed. That is a false rumor. Tomahawk Nation has said the current plan is to go with the traditional uniforms NOT the black ones. In fact they may not be worn at all this year.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/11/18/7241133/will-florida-state-wear-black-uniforms-against-boston-college

ts3iF7l.jpg?1

.:Braves...Panthers...Catamounts:.

Archived