College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probs not for Michigan since it's by the riddell sign then it's probably a Riddell Motion Jersey (Riddells version of tech fit) in Michigan's colors

I think you're right. The middle stripe is skinnier than the other two. I believe they were all the same width on the Michigan jerseys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_N2E-BW4mw

I posted in 2013 but forgot we started a new line

I'm surprised nobody saw this coming. It looks like Adidas had already done this but Coach Strong held back on it. I don't think they could have gotten this together that quickly. This happened at the players meeting yesterday morning.

The player, Lorenzo Mauldin, said if they work hard they get to wear this ensemble the first game.

I'm happy that UofL brought back the black uniforms. Louisville looks good in black as it's a school color. Now if only the team down I-64 replaces their black uniforms with the grey, I will be happy. This has always been my favorite black uniform the Cards have worn.

brian_brohm2.jpg

Apparently there are grey uniforms down the road in Lexington and I hope they do replace those hidieous black ones....as far as this picture above, I black uniforms for U of L make sense, but it does not look good with the white helmet...if anything the helmet needs to be either Cardinal Red or Black, but not Cherry Red like the picture below which I find to be UGLY!

1601347_10101219206357892_1693328735_n.j

That has to be the ugliest Louisville uniform I have ever seen in my entire life.

Those gray Kentucky uniforms are awful. The need a blue number, not a white number.

And I love that black Louisville helmet. It's not as good as the white one, but it's not ugly either.

The helmet is Cherry Red, not black...unless I am blind as it looks the same color as the face mask....and I agree that the gray uniforms need blue numbers as well.

The black unis always remind of the maddening jealousy that the Cards have for mid-90's Bearcat Unis.ncf_u_mauk_300.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_N2E-BW4mw

I posted in 2013 but forgot we started a new line

I'm surprised nobody saw this coming. It looks like Adidas had already done this but Coach Strong held back on it. I don't think they could have gotten this together that quickly. This happened at the players meeting yesterday morning.

The player, Lorenzo Mauldin, said if they work hard they get to wear this ensemble the first game.

I'm happy that UofL brought back the black uniforms. Louisville looks good in black as it's a school color. Now if only the team down I-64 replaces their black uniforms with the grey, I will be happy. This has always been my favorite black uniform the Cards have worn.

brian_brohm2.jpg

Apparently there are grey uniforms down the road in Lexington and I hope they do replace those hidieous black ones....as far as this picture above, I black uniforms for U of L make sense, but it does not look good with the white helmet...if anything the helmet needs to be either Cardinal Red or Black, but not Cherry Red like the picture below which I find to be UGLY!

1601347_10101219206357892_1693328735_n.j

That has to be the ugliest Louisville uniform I have ever seen in my entire life.

Those gray Kentucky uniforms are awful. The need a blue number, not a white number.

And I love that black Louisville helmet. It's not as good as the white one, but it's not ugly either.

The helmet is Cherry Red, not black...unless I am blind as it looks the same color as the face mask....and I agree that the gray uniforms need blue numbers as well.

The black unis always remind of the maddening jealousy that the Cards have for mid-90's Bearcat Unis.ncf_u_mauk_300.jpg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but this is how Louisville should do a black uniform.

SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT!

fv5f.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Good point, but you are off by about 10 years.

Yeah, that photo of Ben Mauk is from 2007.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Also, that facemask is too new for the 90's.

I always thought it was odd that two long time rival schools had the same colors (Louisville and Cincy)

Yeah, it's pretty weird. :rolleyes:

a01-nebraska-oklahoma-4_3.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Haha well it would've been 2004

Also, that facemask is too new for the 90's.

I always thought it was odd that two long time rival schools had the same colors (Louisville and Cincy)

Me too; teams that are rivals that hate each other shouldn't match each other when they're playing. At least Louisville uses red primarily whereas Cincy used black; there's some contrast, unlike Nebraska and Wisconsin....

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

It helps that Cincinnati and Louisville's primary helmets are different colors. The only way I'd expect Wisconsin and Nebraska to change how they look against each other is the red Wisconsin helmet or an adidas one off uniform.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

But are Nebraska and Wisconsin even considered rivals? Hell, it seems like the B1G Ten wants to push Iowa as the Huskers rival. Louisville and Cincy have been each others arch rival for decades.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

But are Nebraska and Wisconsin even considered rivals? Hell, it seems like the B1G Ten wants to push Iowa as the Huskers rival. Louisville and Cincy have been each others arch rival for decades.

I can think of a few... there's only so many colors to go around.

-Alabama and Mississippi State

-Texas A&M and Arkansas

-Cal and UCLA (granted, it's because of a mandate from the University of California system)

-Wisconsin and Indiana

-Mizzou and Colorado

As for Lousiville and Cincy, I always saw Lousiville as more of a red and white team with black trim, and Cincy as a black and red team.

I can think of a few... there's only so many colors to go around.

-Alabama and Mississippi State

-Texas A&M and Arkansas

-Cal and UCLA (granted, it's because of a mandate from the University of California system)

-Wisconsin and Indiana

-Mizzou and Colorado

As for Lousiville and Cincy, I always saw Lousiville as more of a red and white team with black trim, and Cincy as a black and red team.

Alright, you need to flip A&M and Bama, Arkansas and Alabama are crimson, A&M and Miss State's are clearly Maroon, Cal has a dark/navy blue, UCLA has used a light blue until recently. So you'd get something like this:

-Louisville & Cincy

-Nebraska, Wisconsin, & Indiana

-Texas A&M & Mississippi State

-Oklahoma, Arkansas, & Alabama

-Missouri & Colorado

+probably a ton more.

Although I do agree with the last statement.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived