College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're pairing those jerseys with this helmet instead of the full flag helmet. I actually really like the look.

10494393_813173952026567_575117360026286

I can dig this. Probably the best way to showcase UMD's hyper unique branding (based on Lord Baltimore patterns on the MD State flag) without looking like some Andy Warhol diarrhea.

I like this, too!

Side note, I'm not seeing what's different with Ohio State's uniform.

They're pairing those jerseys with this helmet instead of the full flag helmet. I actually really like the look.

I can dig this. Probably the best way to showcase UMD's hyper unique branding (based on Lord Baltimore patterns on the MD State flag) without looking like some Andy Warhol diarrhea.

I like this, too!

New template for Ohio State. It's the same one Oregon debuted in the Alamo Bowl.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Better pic of a new alt helmet for TCU:

Bty9Ny5CcAEUVvg.jpg

Same unis as last season. New set of unis likely for 2015.

I like that a lot.

Chrome decals done right IMO. Is that mask chrome purple as well?

Doesn't really add anything to their look which is already pretty good. I thought the white out look was played out but I guess better late than never in the football fashion show.

Both look tacky and inferior to:

university-of-miami-football-automatical

Why do I love the Hurricanes' helmet with white facemask but hate the Dolphins' change to essentially the same thing?

The Dolphins look has REALLY REALLY grown on me since i watch almost all their games...maybe others would feel the same if they were fans of them

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I like this, too!

New template for Ohio State. It's the same one Oregon debuted in the Alamo Bowl.

But what's different? I mean, it looks exactly the same to me.

I like this, too!

But what's different? I mean, it looks exactly the same to me.

Nothing is different. Just the template

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived