College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

The grey uniforms are official for the Kentucky Wildcats this season. I really wish the numbers were blue, but this set is still 1000x better than the ugly black uniforms:

1044337_10101233984906562_906720018_n.jp

What's the funniest part of this picture? The stoned look on his face, the white cummerbund, the unbuckled pants, or the totally unconvincing two thumbs up?

(Ugly uni, by the way.)

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The grey uniforms are official for the Kentucky Wildcats this season. I really wish the numbers were blue, but this set is still 1000x better than the ugly black uniforms:

Gee, way to copy your main SEC rival, Kentucky.

As for Texas A&M and MSU, Adidas really messed them up by giving them nearly identical uniforms. Strangly enough, the 2012 match up ended up being all white vs. all black as both teams wore alternates. The 2013 match up, however, was a nearly identical maroon/maroon/white vs. Maroon/white/white.

What's the funniest part of this picture? The stoned look on his face, the white cummerbund, the unbuckled pants, or the totally unconvincing two thumbs up?

(Ugly uni, by the way.)

It's all about presentation!

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

does it have some denim, or wool type texture to it?

Now, don't be dogging the demin shorts the greatest team in NCAA basketball history wore in 1996.

While I don't LIKE the unnecessary addition of black to color schemes, it looks way better than grey. I don't think I've ever seen a grey jersey that I liked.

In the case of Kentucky, grey has always been used as a secondary color and it makes sense, but the black just needs to go.

spacer.png

It either has some sort of texture to it or the picture was taken with some sort of filter.

Now, don't be dogging the demin shorts the greatest team in NCAA basketball history wore in 1996.

While I don't LIKE the unnecessary addition of black to color schemes, it looks way better than grey. I don't think I've ever seen a grey jersey that I liked.

In the case of Kentucky, grey has always been used as a secondary color and it makes sense, but the black just needs to go.

But they're still atrocious, I don't mind Kentucky's other jerseys, but something about these just makes me wanna punch a baby. :P

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

If this is replacing the black jerseys, I'm all for it.

If this is supposed to go along with the black, burn it in hell.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

As for Texas A&M and MSU, Adidas really messed them up by giving them nearly identical uniforms. Strangly enough, the 2012 match up ended up being all white vs. all black as both teams wore alternates. The 2013 match up, however, was a nearly identical maroon/maroon/white vs. Maroon/white/white.

Watching this game was strange for it being a matchup of 2 schools with maroon uniforms that neither uniform that day was maroon.

940x.jpg

This past season the matchup did look like a maroon & white spring game. At least MSU didnt wear its matte helmet as well so that provided a little more difference

mississippi-st-texas-a-m-football-.jpeg-

BTW, the player in the picture is our starting QB next year, the highly rated Drew Barker (#6 nationally)

I can't stand the grey fad, it looks horrible. It even makes this look like a good option.

aftergame.jpg

At least grey as always been an accent color (look at the numbers in the picture below)..black has never been a part of the University (except for the black basketball uniforms to honor Mr. Kentucky)

6758770.jpg

spacer.png

It's weird seeing Notre Dame with an Under Armour logo.

628x471.jpg

The shade of gold they used is perfect.

Reminds me of GT's old gold. The Champion gold (pre adidas) was the best.

BTW, the player in the picture is our starting QB next year, the highly rated Drew Barker (#6 nationally)

I can't stand the grey fad, it looks horrible. It even makes this look like a good option.

aftergame.jpg

At least grey as always been an accent color (look at the numbers in the picture below)..black has never been a part of the University (except for the black basketball uniforms to honor Mr. Kentucky)

6758770.jpg

Gray always been an accent color? They had black trim and masks mid 90's before tim couch. Unless you mean always since nike.

Archived