buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

Guys...he's saying they are LIKE the Nike hoodie. Meaning the design is similar to the Adidas one, not that it is actually it.

ah, OK, that makes sense.

Washington's new practice jerseys are pretty nice as far as practice jerseys go

IIMDTUWKNBKUOQE.20140804181322.jpg

I clearly said they're like, lol

Yeah, my bad. I misread that.

Washington's new practice jerseys are pretty nice as far as practice jerseys go

IIMDTUWKNBKUOQE.20140804181322.jpg

Those are a lot better than their game jerseys.

p608672932-2.jpg?dl=1

p833178223-3.jpg?dl=1

Noles new helmets in action and new practice jerseys. The white bumpers look so much better.

p608672932-2.jpg?dl=1

Noles new helmets in action and new practice jerseys. The white bumpers look so much better.

The white really pops against the garnet.

Is it just me or do the spears on the helmets look bad? not that they look bad, but they come up on the helmet too far, putting the 2 spear ends right next to each other. IMO, you should only be able to see 1 spear end at a time from any angle

Noles have been the best at the modern football trend. Sure, the logo update was a step backwards, but the uniform upgrade was worth it.

Here's to hoping for a gold alternate jersey for the 2015-2016 season.

I must be the only one that things the new uniforms were a huge step backwards...I'm not a fan...

Better look at the helmet

p652741243-3.jpg?dl=1

that helmet is a thing of beauty

Better look at the helmet

that helmet is a thing of beauty

oh believe me I love the helmet, It's a great modern twist on a classic, I just think the spear's end should be more towards the "middle" of the helmet instead of the "crown" of the helmet

I beg to disagree.

Florida State eschewed what in my opinion was one of the great classic college football unis, ones they had since before I started watching the sport.

I thought it was amazing that both Deon Sanders and James Winston wore the same jersey, give or take a few minor adornments.

I'm hoping they'll pull a Colorado and eventually bring back the prior set, which but the way garnered them three titles.

Noles have been the best at the modern football trend. Sure, the logo update was a step backwards, but the uniform upgrade was worth it.

I beg to disagree.

Florida State eschewed what in my opinion was one of the great classic college football unis, ones they had since before I started watching the sport.

I thought it was amazing that both Deon Sanders and James Winston wore the same jersey, give or take a few minor adornments.

I'm hoping they'll pull a Colorado and eventually bring back the prior set, which but the way garnered them three titles.

Hmm the only thing that wasn't drastically modified between those eras was the helmet. Fonts, shade of gold pants, shade of garnet/red jersey, number placement, collar and sleeve patterns were all changed over time. Other than the sleeve patterns and number colors I'd say the update captures the essence of the fsu uniform.