College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No maize pants at home? That's it I'm not watching it. Fu ck whoever approved this shyt

Looks bizarre as hell. The sublimated Adidas template shoulder pattern I don't care about since you can't see it, but the things you can see (the blue pants and the number striping) look so out-of-place
Actually, according to Adidas, the shoulder straps and numbers "shine under the lights" which will make them more visible. Sounds like some bs to me.

tumblr_mt4o25HXg31s7mdj8o6_500.gif

One of the most hideous jerseys I have seen in a long time. Why cant teams just keep it simple. Adidas tries way to hard to make things look "cool" and new but end up making a horrible product.

A bit hyperbolic, yes? Is it a good jersey, no. But it's not the worst you've seen in a long time. Miami of Ohio?

https://twitter.com/joshuahenschke/status/497795186492076035

God no. Michigan's jerseys they are planning to wear against penn state under the lights.

IMG:

BuiGFSZCAAAQmI4.jpg

These were glorious.

UMFB_Uniform_ND-thumb-590x393-112001.jpg

Both that new jersey at the top and its predecessor underneath are horrible. Save that sort of striping for pre-WWII, please.

Just got this notification showing the whole set on fb:

10525933_10153036418103625_596259015446710383954_10153036418288625_397903383134710345986_10153036418883625_4351556227867

MONOCHROME? Effing monochrome? Bo Schembechler must be rolling over in his grave!

I just saw a video of Oregon's eq room and they showed a gray new jersey with black top feathers changing to yellow on the bottom w/ yellow numbers. I don't remember seeing this one before. I am trying to post the pic but I don't know how to just post a pic from my computer.

Right click on the picture. Select image properties. Highlight and copy the URL. Select the picture icon when you're trying to post and paste your URL in between these tags: [ img] [ /img]

Yuck to this one-off for Michigan. What is it going to take to get these school to stop signing off on this garbage that adidas keeps pitching? Next thing you know, adidas is gonna let Jeremy Scott design uniforms

An angry mob storms the athletic department and beheads the athletic director.
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF70UUHb9uI here is the video of the Oregon jersey. It is shown at 6:13 if someone who is better with computers would want to screen shot it.

Here's a screenshot. It looks like they're going to have a grey version of their new jersey.

XrucsEO.jpg

I think the big question here is what's up with the red & blue gloves and the red jersey in the background?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF70UUHb9uI here is the video of the Oregon jersey. It is shown at 6:13 if someone who is better with computers would want to screen shot it.

Here's a screenshot. It looks like they're going to have a grey version of their new jersey.

XrucsEO.jpg

I think the big question here is what's up with the red & blue gloves and the red jersey in the background?

It's for their spring game, after they auction off all the equiptment and give the proceeds to veterans, and after the game the players give their jerseys to a veteran

Archived