College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The shoulder stripes look even more pointless with the tire tread template

10593160_10152312805978513_3909695595198

seeing this for the first time. overall i like it as an alternate uni. i think the numbers are really great. but like most sports uniforms there are a few details that could be addressed. there is no excuse for that horrible logo treatment on the undershirt

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

The shoulder stripes look even more pointless with the tire tread template

10593160_10152312805978513_3909695595198

seeing this for the first time. overall i like it as an alternate uni. i think the numbers are really great. but like most sports uniforms there are a few details that could be addressed. there is no excuse for that horrible logo treatment on the undershirt

I think the whole package needs a few more Adidas logos. If it wasn't for looking at the eye-black, I'd have no idea who designed that uniform.

That Michigan helmet does look black to me. It seems so much darker compared to the blue on the jerseys. It also looks matte as well except for the striping. There's not as much of a glare on the shell as the striping.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

That Michigan helmet does look black to me. It seems so much darker compared to the blue on the jerseys. It also looks matte as well except for the striping. There's not as much of a glare on the shell as the striping.

Looks like Army's helmet.

Is that joke still funny?

Looks like Army's helmet.

Is that joke still funny?

no no, it's Navys

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Thank God that Louisville is mostly untouched by Adidas' touch of ugliness (Only worried about the black helmet).

Just wait until next year. See how WKU changed with Petrino.
The man can coach but he has absolutely terrible taste in uniforms...
...or motorcycles.

Thank God that Louisville is mostly untouched by Adidas' touch of ugliness (Only worried about the black helmet).

Just wait until next year. See how WKU changed with Petrino.
The man can coach but he has absolutely terrible taste in uniforms...
...or motorcycles.

... and student-mistresses.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived