buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

presenting....

Bu4waX3CcAIRZkP.jpg

(I tend to think that song's blasting out every time a new uniform's unveiled these days)

Biggest problem I have here is the non matching Jayhawks. Chrome/Blue on jersey but Red/Yellow on the helmet?

The looney tune jayhawk aside, red on red? Ugh, I hate that. They might as well of just put a beak on the helmet.

My biggest pet peeve when it comes to uniforms. Don't be afraid to change colors in a logo to make it actually look good on the uniform.

presenting....

Bu4waX3CcAIRZkP.jpg

(I tend to think that song's blasting out every time a new uniform's unveiled these days)

That's definitely close to the worst college football uniform I've seen.

I FULLY expect to see Kansas to win a National Championship now. I mean really, how could any new recruit turn down the opportunity to wear this cutting edge uniform for the next couple of seasons?

KU can't possibly go wrong!

Oh, and I guarantee you there's a number on the other side of that helmet. Simply revolutionary.

I FULLY expect to see Kansas to win a National Championship now. I mean really, how could any new recruit turn down the opportunity to wear this cutting edge uniform for the next couple of seasons?

KU can't possibly go wrong!

Oh, and I guarantee you there's a number on the other side of that helmet. Simply revolutionary.

We have a winner. Blue number with chrome outline.

Having seen those new KU uniforms, I would just like to take the time to retract my previous statements about MTSU's new Nike uniform set. We took a step back, but the uniforms are pretty much solid. Good job.

Now as for the Kansas uniforms....