College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throwback or not these are boring. At least the northwestern stripes on the shoulders were unique.

Damn, in this day and age of the horrific garbage being debuted on a regular basis, I'll take boring every day of the week.

Those jerseys with the northwestern stripes on the shoulders were the stupidest thing ever! These bring back the great simple look that SMU should always have.

Though the Hail State is kinda stupid (it'd be better if it said Miss. State or the like)...it's actually a solid uniform. The huge logo on the pants is not the worst. Love the helmet with the white facemask. It'll be nice watching Missippi Staayte games again :)

Those are just for next Saturday's game vs USM. Regular unis will stay the same.

Sadly.

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of these throwbacks. Maroon and Black don't go together. I maintain that Mississippi State's regular unis are the best they've ever had. The only drawback is the huge similarity to Texas A&M.

Maroon and black doesn't look awful. Quite a few FCS teams use maroon and black - Colgate, Fairfield, Fordham, Montana (with silver), et al...

So you don't like South Carolina? I think they look fine albeit Garnet is not exactly maroon

I don't know if this is directed to me...but I don't mind South Carolina. I liked the 90s garnet helmets.

it was...but more of a question..maybe they should swap the black for gold ?

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Sam Houston State has switched to Under Armour and will be wearing these against Eastern Washington. They look much better than the training bra look that nike gave them on the past road uniform.

2014-08-21%2020.56.06_zpssnyjopwf.png

Exactly what Toledo has, but that isn't a bad thing. Just needs some shoulder numbers and it's perfect.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Those SHSU bra things were their own doing.

Now if they could fix Hawaii if they still plan on being around.

I know its not uniform related but speaking of hawaii.... the ad has serious doubt in the future of the football program due to funding so they might have to shut it down

I know its not uniform related but speaking of hawaii.... the ad has serious doubt in the future of the football program due to funding so they might have to shut it down
their biggest issue has be flight cost

their biggest issue has be flight cost

Also, the possibility of having scholarships pay the full cost of attending could kill them since they have to bring in so many out-of-state kids.

Though the Hail State is kinda stupid (it'd be better if it said Miss. State or the like)...it's actually a solid uniform. The huge logo on the pants is not the worst. Love the helmet with the white facemask. It'll be nice watching Missippi Staayte games again :)

Those are just for next Saturday's game vs USM. Regular unis will stay the same.

Sadly.

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of these throwbacks. Maroon and Black don't go together. I maintain that Mississippi State's regular unis are the best they've ever had. The only drawback is the huge similarity to Texas A&M.

Maroon and black doesn't look awful. Quite a few FCS teams use maroon and black - Colgate, Fairfield, Fordham, Montana (with silver), et al...

So you don't like South Carolina? I think they look fine albeit Garnet is not exactly maroon

I don't know if this is directed to me...but I don't mind South Carolina. I liked the 90s garnet helmets.

it was...but more of a question..maybe they should swap the black for gold ?

Swap black for gold...and look like Florida State? No thanks. South Carolina's colors are fine. Colleges shouldn't be in the business of swapping out school colors they've had for over 100 years

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived