College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

With South Carolina and Texas A&M now being paired as permanent "rivals" in the SEC schedule, they will play for the James Bonham Trophy tonight. Bonham was a South Carolina native who attended the school that eventually became the University of South Carolina. He later became a Lieutenant in the Texian Calvalry and died at the Battle of the Alamo.

BwFBSanIAAAhp-8.jpg

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FB_Poster_1024x768.jpg

If you zoom into the far right it looks like that offensive lineman is wearing a Mach Speed uniform. Maybe ohio state is switching to them this year.

There are three different templates shown in this poster! Wow! I guess that's what happens when you change templates every year.

Not as cool as the Nike ones, but a pretty nice uniform for them.

I especially like how the players will wear their rank on their jersey:

10253138.jpeg

I guess it may be because I have a strong connection to the academy and the midshipmen there, but I like these more than the Nike unis simply because they resemble the summer whites. It's a really cool idea, and it looks incredibly clean. I do like the Nike helmet more, however (obvi...it's the best).

Navy alts to be worn against Ohio State. I adore these:

10454124_10152284181126485_4105121552503

I absolutely LOVE these. GREAT look. I agree about wearing the ranks on the unis - a VERY nice touch. Looks like the ranks will be on the shoulders AND in the striping on the pants.

gYH2mW9.png

Navy alts to be worn against Ohio State. I adore these:

10454124_10152284181126485_4105121552503

I absolutely LOVE these. GREAT look. I agree about wearing the ranks on the unis - a VERY nice touch. Looks like the ranks will be on the shoulders AND in the striping on the pants.

WOW...homerun! Gotta love the attention to detail here, even down to the belt buckle.

Navy continues to have AMAZING alternate uni sets, no complaints from me, 5 stars, GREAT job Under Armour...

In other news, a buddy of mine that works at Kennesaw State sent me these photos from what I am guessing is a uni unveil ? I know i've already seen this set so not sure what this event is (Brave-bird ??)

2014-08-28.jpg

2014-08-28.jpg

2014-08-28.jpg

check out that wonky 5 on the black jersey

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

just saw the orange helmet boise state plans to wear tonight vs ole miss and i gotta say i dont like it..... i liked the idea at first but in the light you cant even tell what the logo is on the helmet due to the chrome finish on the logo

I think the partnership between Under Armour and Navy will produce more great alts to come. I really like the new white ones and how they resemble their summer whites. The helmet is okay since it's just a variation of the one created when they were with Nike.

Archived