College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just saw the orange helmet boise state plans to wear tonight vs ole miss and i gotta say i dont like it..... i liked the idea at first but in the light you cant even tell what the logo is on the helmet due to the chrome finish on the logo

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that that's Syracuse out there against Ole Miss.

just saw the orange helmet boise state plans to wear tonight vs ole miss and i gotta say i dont like it..... i liked the idea at first but in the light you cant even tell what the logo is on the helmet due to the chrome finish on the logo

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that that's Syracuse out there against Ole Miss.

I'd say they look more like Sam Houston State.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'd say they look more like Sam Houston State.
The chrome is what I thought it was! Crap!

Look like the East St. Louis Flyers :D Seriously from a distance it looks like a plain orange helmet, plain white and blue jersey, and plain orange pants.

EDIT: Tried to find a pic, but I guess ESLHS has a new helmet know and look like Florida alternate knock offs.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

South Carolina is wearing an NCAA pennant decal as well as an SEC circle decal on their helmets. Whereas, the rest of the SEC teams wear one or the other. I think Auburn is the only team to not wear the SEC logo on the helmets.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Ulm, just wow, I have no words to describe that hideouds, brainless, disgusting camo uniform and how much I abhor it. Well, I found some words but they are still ugly as poo.

I like duck dynasty but really.

Boise's chrome looked better in photos but not bad. A&M-Carolina is a good looking game.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Archived