College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Florida state is changing helmet back to a more gold color within a few weeks and fixing facemask color. Also white jersey numbers switched to garnet before the end of the year. Thank god.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/9/6/6114083/report-florida-state-uniforms-helmet-fsu-change-logo

BEST news I've heard all day

yea its interesting even though its the right thing to do, why did it happen in the first place? looks really bad on Nike

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Also Florida state is changing helmet back to a more gold color within a few weeks and fixing facemask color. Also white jersey numbers switched to garnet before the end of the year. Thank god.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/9/6/6114083/report-florida-state-uniforms-helmet-fsu-change-logo

yea its interesting even though its the right thing to do, why did it happen in the first place? looks really bad on Nike

I think you can place the blame for the numbers on Nike, but the helmet, who gets the blame there? Nike doesn't make the helmets. Would HGI be at fault there?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I think you can place the blame for the numbers on Nike, but the helmet, who gets the blame there? Nike doesn't make the helmets. Would HGI be at fault there?

yea HGI, but i wonder if Nike even saw them before being shipped to FSU. with Nike being the people behind the rebrand im sure it doesn't matter to FSU who they outsource work to, the school is probably dealing directly with Nike and they should be the ones to make sure everything comes out the way it is intended.

watching Army/Buffalo right now and Army is wearing an all black helmet ive never seen before. looks really good with their standard black-with-gold stencil numbers jersey

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Cool, glad to see a school owning up to their mistakes; hopefully the changes happen before long

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

I feel like the Army black helmet would look better with a stripe and number or logo.

I agree...but today I would take that black helmet over the disaster that Kentucky is wearing!

There is a number on the back :P

yDQmHoc.jpg

It could use a stripe. I do like how the player's name is on the front in a patch

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Bw3wH0cIMAAiqdN.jpg

That helmets one of the few things I don't like about Oregons uniforms. The all yellow looks nice tho.

My least favorite elements of Oregon's uniforms are their gray helmets and pants. At least they were smart not to use the gray pants today.
I don't mind the gray helmets, just the sonic book helmets.

I feel like the Army black helmet would look better with a stripe and number or logo.

I agree...but today I would take that black helmet over the disaster that Kentucky is wearing!

yDQmHoc.jpg

It could use a stripe. I do like how the player's name is on the front in a patch

Didn't notice that. Very nice touch and a nod to military uniforms. I agree it could use a stripe or something, was making a joke earlier. Also not a fan of that pant stripe.

Also, Kentucky's grey uniforms are looking even worse with the huge sweat stains starting to show. What a mess they created.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

yDQmHoc.jpg

The player name chest patch is a perfect idea for Army; hope that becomes a regular feature.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived