College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Kansas doubled the size of the "angry" Jayhawk on their regular red helmets. They need to drop the Jayhawk patch on the right shoulder with the adidas logo the script "Kansas" and the new Big 12 logo they are way too cluttered. Other than that, this is not a bad look.

ku_fbc_semo_07_t960.JPG?b8ea04f16efcb7dc

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas doubled the size of the "angry" Jayhawk on their regular red helmets. They need to drop the Jayhawk patch on the right shoulder with the adidas logo the script "Kansas" and the new Big 12 logo they are way too cluttered. Other than that, this is not a bad look.

ku_fbc_semo_07_t960.JPG?b8ea04f16efcb7dc

Meh...blue helmets look so much better.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I've never understood those "Glute Stripes" that Sam Houston is rocking. IIRC, Texas Tech had them on an alternate a few years back. They just draw your eye to the player's butts and inner thighs, not something that I need to be concentrating on. Terrible, terrible design.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I've never understood those "Glute Stripes" that Sam Houston is rocking. IIRC, Texas Tech had them on an alternate a few years back. They just draw your eye to the player's butts and inner thighs, not something that I need to be concentrating on. Terrible, terrible design.

Lamar has the same UA butt stripes on their unis

TJNRLINCFKKDKMQ.20140907025859.jpg

Ugly: Sam Houston State at LSU

540c10862b55aimage_zps864c8be2.jpg

Same uni vs Alabama State:

54028fad7cef2image_zpsadae52d0.jpg

Why, Sam? Why?

Alabama State looks pretty good rockin' Russell Athletic. One day, adidas will figure out how to have good shoulder stripes. #UCLA

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The butt stripes are ugly, but the rest of that SHSU set looks really nice. If they'd just move the pants stripe over to a normal position, they'd look perfect.

It seems to me that the butt stripes on their white road pants are less egregious. If SHSU wore those pants with the orange jersey/helmet combo they would be ok, but those blue pants are just irredeemably awful.

INL_SamHousStEWUFootball082314IMG_0698SM

Perhaps the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen in my life.

140906.RJK_.EMG_.FBS_.MichiganStateOrego

On this page alone, Sam Houston State, North Carolina State and Arizona are worse.

At least they are actually wearing school color 1B (1A - green 1B - yellow 2A - black 2B - anthracite 2C - grey 3A - volt)

I would rate these a 7 on a 10 point scale

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

The EIU-SIU game was ugly. I hate SIU's black helmet with maroon facemask and decals wish they would go back to white helmets with the Salukis wordmark or get a new Saluki logo. EIU needs to stop wearing black and return to silver helmets and emphasize blue ands grey school colors.

Bowling Green joins the mass exodus from Adidas! We switched to Nike yesterday, but it should be a while before all our Adidas crap is gone. I also read on Twitter that orange and brown is easier to get from Nike due to their existing deal with the Cleveland Browns.

EDIT: Found this quote:

“By the fall of 2015, our teams will be wearing 100 percent new Nike [gear],” [Athletics' Director Chris] Kingston said.

It's _____________ and Toledo still sucks.

[insert time here]

Archived