College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst part about adidas producing the awful designs is that their sister company, Reebok, is making "decent" designs for the CFL alternates. (They aren't great designs, but anything is better than what adidas makes)

I would have to disagree 100% with that statement. Have you seen those hideous uniforms they introduced this year? They are atrocious!

BAGG3.jpg

crop_20647311803.png

Silly Reebok(/Adidas), logos go on the front of hockey jerseys! Get your sports right!

</tangent>

BxDD4pTCYAAODSy.jpg

Also Florida will be wearing Orange this weekend

5648655676_f697534432_z.jpg

BxDMIXHCIAA70LW.jpg

As you can see, Utah has a stripe on their white helmets. I'd love for that stripe (appropriately colored for contrast) to find its way onto the red and black helmets.

Also, much love for Florida's orange alts.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

As is tradition, LSU is breaking out the purple jerseys this week versus UL-Monroe:

LSU Football Equip ?@LSUFBEquipment 8m

Bringing the purple jerseys out this weekend for @LSUfball pic.twitter.com/Fs2OuzZeGq

BxB1_dPCYAAQM7y.jpg

Darn. I would've loved to see LSU's purple jersey vs this combo for Mississippi State in 2 weeks-USATSI_7526814.jpg

That would never happen. LSU doesn't wear purple vs SEC opponents.

gYH2mW9.png

As is tradition, LSU is breaking out the purple jerseys this week versus UL-Monroe:

Bringing the purple jerseys out this weekend for @LSUfball pic.twitter.com/Fs2OuzZeGq

BxB1_dPCYAAQM7y.jpg

Darn. I would've loved to see LSU's purple jersey vs this combo for Mississippi State in 2 weeks-USATSI_7526814.jpg

Shame, that jersey is beautiful.

I really like that look. I'm surprised they haven't used this look since they moved away from it in like 1990.
They have used it a handful of time the last 8 years or so. I can recall them wearing it twice against LSU in the late 2000's.

BxB1_dPCYAAQM7y.jpg

True. It only happens when the home team wears white, forcing LSU to wear purple.

8019699-standard.jpg

Is Florida ever going to fix the striping on the orange jerseys? It drives me crazy.

You and I both. It wouldn't be a problem if they weren't so consistent everywhere else except this jersey.

Exactly. The striping is orange-blue-white-blue-orange on everything except the orange jersey. Just ditch the orange "stripe" on the sleeves and that's a great look.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I really like that look. I'm surprised they haven't used this look since they moved away from it in like 1990.
They have used this look. Have you been living under a rock?

Don't watch a lot of FL games out here on the West Coast. Plus, I'm not exactly the biggest Gator fan so I don't have the best memory when it comes to their uniforms.

Couple of helmets here:

Middle Tenn. State wore blue helmets for the first time since 1977:

15162790446_c901e9904a_b.jpg

1410052971003-20140906_mje_aj5_363.jpg-G

Looks like they will also have their blackout game vs Western Kentucky this week:

BlackoutSplash85.jpg

Cincinatti will be wearing these this weekend:

BxBDihEIAAAJMG-.jpg

Va Tech with another terrible helmet...have never seen a team with such a perfect uni set continue to ruin it with unnecessary alternates

BxDLS9WCQAEB7rJ.jpg

Credit to UniWatch for all of these

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Maryland will be wearing special "Maryland Pride" jerseys this week to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Baltimore and writing of "The Star Spangled Banner".

http://www.marylandpride.com/1812-uniform-reveal/

UMD_UA_2014_01-copy-300x300.jpgUMD_UA_2014_02-copy-300x300.jpg

UMD_UA_2014_04-copy-300x300.jpgUMD_UA_2014_05-copy-300x300.jpg

Saturday we’ll be wearing special uniforms against West Virginia in honor of the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Baltimore.

On September 13, 1814 a “band of pirates” courageously defended Fort McHenry in the historic Battle of Baltimore during the War of 1812. Two-hundred years later to the day, our team will honor the anniversary of the historic event by wearing uniforms that pay homage to it.

The uniforms highlight the poem “Defence of Fort McHenry, “which is inscribed onto the jersey sleeve, helmet, and footwear. The logo on the helmet and pant features the outline of Forg McHenry and an image of the famous flag that flew through the night of the Battle, which inspired our national anthem. Additionally, team captains will don red belts as American military captains did during the Battle.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived