College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

I've never understood those "Glute Stripes" that Sam Houston is rocking. IIRC, Texas Tech had them on an alternate a few years back. They just draw your eye to the player's butts and inner thighs, not something that I need to be concentrating on. Terrible, terrible design.

Lamar has the same UA butt stripes on their unis

TJNRLINCFKKDKMQ.20140907025859.jpg

I was covering that Lamar game. Sad part is their head coach said he hates those stripes too. When they ordered them he didn't realize the stripes would be on back. He figured they would be normal stripes down the leg. These are the conversations you have during a 2-hour lightning delay.

Those aren't any different than what Utah had before this current re-design with the "topography" of Utah on the pants. Nothing we haven't seen before , it just isn't sublimated this time (These are from 2011)

Utah.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow I'm guessing that the Freedom From Religion Foundation was involved.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Is Arkansas State a predominately religious school? And I don't mean that as is it a "Catholic" or whatever school. Auburn is a very conservative, religious city/campus. Is Ark State similar? (I know I worded that horribly, and I'm sorry.)

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Arkansas state is being forced to remove the cross from our helemts that had the initials of two team members who passed away this offseason. Apperantly made it up to the state Supreme Court.

Somehow I'm guessing that the Freedom From Religion Foundation was involved.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Is Arkansas State a predominately religious school? And I don't mean that as is it a "Catholic" or whatever school. Auburn is a very conservative, religious city/campus. Is Ark State similar? (I know I worded that horribly, and I'm sorry.)

Being a state school and not a private means they can not have religious images around campus (outside of chapels as long as they are non denominational) other wise it violates the separation of church and state

Archived