College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_N2E-BW4mw

I posted in 2013 but forgot we started a new line

I'm surprised nobody saw this coming. It looks like Adidas had already done this but Coach Strong held back on it. I don't think they could have gotten this together that quickly. This happened at the players meeting yesterday morning.

The player, Lorenzo Mauldin, said if they work hard they get to wear this ensemble the first game.

I'm happy that UofL brought back the black uniforms. Louisville looks good in black as it's a school color. Now if only the team down I-64 replaces their black uniforms with the grey, I will be happy. This has always been my favorite black uniform the Cards have worn.

brian_brohm2.jpg

Apparently there are grey uniforms down the road in Lexington and I hope they do replace those hidieous black ones....as far as this picture above, I black uniforms for U of L make sense, but it does not look good with the white helmet...if anything the helmet needs to be either Cardinal Red or Black, but not Cherry Red like the picture below which I find to be UGLY!

1601347_10101219206357892_1693328735_n.j

That has to be the ugliest Louisville uniform I have ever seen in my entire life.

Those gray Kentucky uniforms are awful. The need a blue number, not a white number.

And I love that black Louisville helmet. It's not as good as the white one, but it's not ugly either.

The helmet is Cherry Red, not black...unless I am blind as it looks the same color as the face mask....and I agree that the gray uniforms need blue numbers as well.

The black unis always remind of the maddening jealousy that the Cards have for mid-90's Bearcat Unis.ncf_u_mauk_300.jpg

That picture is from like 2007 though. These are Cincinnati's uniforms in the mid-90s

090400kennerosu.jpg

I would love to see Virginia Tech bring back this look. I don't really care for their current set.

.38933_NC_State_Virginia_Tech_Football.jp

those things are atrocious

Elaborate.

If the jerseys were all maroon, they'd be great. But the white piping and the orange sleeves-that-double-as-pit-stains absolutely ruin them.

Scruggy, I know Virginia Tech really gets you going, but we really don't need to post five paragraphs of why most Virginia Tech uniforms are terrible.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I would love to see Virginia Tech bring back this look. I don't really care for their current set.

Elaborate.

If the jerseys were all maroon, they'd be great. But the white piping and the orange sleeves-that-double-as-pit-stains absolutely ruin them.

Scruggy, I know Virginia Tech really gets you going, but we really don't need to post five paragraphs of why most Virginia Tech uniforms are terrible.

But he specifically demanded elaboration. That's worth something right?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Elaborate.

Yes, but there's a difference between saying "they suck" with no reason and actually stating specifically why you don't like them.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

That set does have some meritable qualities imo. The application of orange could've been subdued of course, but I was definitely on board with the number font.

I just think VT looks best when they emulate the Texans brand. Modern yet classy.

Midway.png

I don't see it mentioned, so I will mention it.

My friend who works for NAU (Northern Arizona) says that the school will be getting a new logo, and thus new uniforms. He says the plan is for the fall of this year.

I trust the source, but I can't say how much of it is true. Personally I do like the current NAU logo, but the football team really needs to update from their Cincy templates.

First I've heard of it. Where does your friend work? It would be nice to have something better for the 'Jacks, though.

Please Click here to watch online the watch The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty online.
Also Follow this link.
Please click here the watch Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit online.
Also click here.
Please Follow this link the watch A Stranger In Paradise online.
Also Get here.
Please Follow this link the watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug online.
Also Get here.
Please Get here the watch The Wolf of Wall Street online.
Also Click here to watch online.
Please click here the watch Ride Along online.
Also follow.
Please Click this to watch the watch Silent But Deadly online.
Also source.
Please Get here the watch At Middleton online.
Also Click this to watch.
Please Follow this link the watch Devil's Due online.
Also Click here to watch online.
Please click here the watch Tim's Vermeer online.
Also source.
Please Follow this link the watch Her online.
Also Follow this link.
Please click here the watch Venus Talk online.
Also Follow this link.
Please Click this to watch the watch Best Night Ever online.
Also click here.
Please Click here to watch online the watch Down And Dangerous online.
Also Get here.
Please Get here the watch Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? online.
Also Get here.
Please Follow this link the watch Beijing Love Story online.
Also follow.
Please follow the watch Labor Day online.
Also source.
Please Get here the watch The Nut Job online.
Also Get here.
Please click here the watch Frozen online.
Please Click this to watch the watch Grudge Match online.

Elaborate.

Yes, but there's a difference between saying "they suck" with no reason and actually stating specifically why you don't like them.

There's also a difference between asking why someone doesn't like your beloved Gobblers' uniforms and "elaborate [dammit]".

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I would say the consensus on these boards is that thoes uniforms aren't very attractive. I think the Vick era ones were the best, but that's not saying much. With such a unique color scheme, im surprised they haven't been able to get a really strong uniform yet.

I vaguely remember that era, but I don't think this is an accurate assessment. From what I recall, while there were certainly people on both sides, it was predominantly positive (the template at least - I think the numbers were mostly disliked.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I would say the consensus on these boards is that thoes uniforms aren't very attractive. I think the Vick era ones were the best, but that's not saying much. With such a unique color scheme, im surprised they haven't been able to get a really strong uniform yet.

I vaguely remember that era, but I don't think this is an accurate assessment. From what I recall, while there were certainly people on both sides, it was predominantly positive (the template at least - I think the numbers were mostly disliked.)

The only good looking uni's that vt has had in recent memory was their all white pcr set and it was a completely wasted opportunity that they did not build off that design. The rest have been bland hodgepodges or traditional designs (current lsu template executed terribly and generic vick unis with inverted color sleeve numbers) or over-piped messes. The last modern set had some potential but the orange sleeves and side panels were just a bit too drastic.

The only good looking uni's that vt has had in recent memory was their all white pcr set and it was a completely wasted opportunity that they did not build off that design. The rest have been bland hodgepodges or traditional designs (current lsu template executed terribly and generic vick unis with inverted color sleeve numbers) or over-piped messes. The last modern set had some potential but the orange sleeves and side panels were just a bit too drastic.

Are you talking about these in regards to the white ones that you liked?

14.jpg

14.jpg

yep that's them...the use of the orange maroon stripe patter across the uniform really works for me.

14.jpg

yep that's them...the use of the orange maroon stripe patter across the uniform really works for me.

I wish they would've used a black version of these for the Boise State game in 2010. This was a far superior look to the other pro combat set they had.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived