buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

I love the mountain range on Utah's sleeves, but I wish it was incorporated as a motif elsewhere. How long have they had that?

Duke's throwback/fauxback look is a pretty huge success. The 8-bit scoreboard is pretty cool too.

Hundreds of fans in attendance lucky enough to see it in person.

post-29513-there-are-dozens-like-us-gif-

Notes for the weekend from uni watch

New jerseys for New Mexico (Turquoise used to be a school color a long time ago im guessing)

Bx06Zj6CAAA-cSj.jpg

Duke will have a throwback scoreboard to go along with the jerseys

Bx1nBY8IAAEad46.jpg

Other than the mismatch of colors, the turquoise on New Mexico's uniforms looks beautiful. Chalk me up as someone who would like to see the Lobos bring it back permanently.

Love the Duke throwback Tecmo Super Bowl-esque scoreboard! What do the uniforms look like?

Bx_dlC_CUAAZvTR.jpg

Love Maryland's look today. Still miss the piping uniforms though.

These look good. Shame that Syracuse keeps futzing with their look.

I love the mountain range on Utah's sleeves, but I wish it was incorporated as a motif elsewhere. How long have they had that?

The mountain sleeves really don't look that bad in action, though I'd still simplify them to be an outline.

Also, both Utah and BYU going white-out today. No word on what Utah State will wear against Arkansas State, but it's probably not going to be all-white; the Aggies did their white out last week against Wake Forest.

Edited by DustDevil61

Nothing new, just a behind-the-scenes.

10514169_10152681427346071_4767807533273

Oregon debuting the black version of the new template tonight ...gotta say i love this one

ByAKtTnCAAEf4kv.jpg

Oregon debuting the black version of the new template tonight ...gotta say i love this one

ByAKtTnCAAEf4kv.jpg

Pretty good, but I think it would still look better in green. ^_^

Like Oregon's look today as all the elements really go together, unlike last week. Also, there are rumors going around that Oregon will have a uniform that incorporates more pink (bleh) for breast cancer awareness and a possible 1994 retro uniform.

Most likely they will wear a 1994 throwback uniform to commemorate the 20th anniversary of "the pick". Since that game was against washington 20 years ago, I would expect them to wear them against the huskies.

Louisville in their "Cardtrooper" look while FIU is blue-blue-white w/ a USA helmet.

Cal planning on going full banana tonight while arizona will be in all white...keep in mind this game is in Tuscon

BRHutAOCcAAdqT-.jpg

Virginia going monochrome is looking good against BYU.

20140913_ads_sb4_043.JPG.0_standard_730.

Wisconsin looks better now in those red shells than they ever have.

Uniform needs some black though.

Brown and turquoise is such a beautiful color scheme.

Technically it's sky blue, not turquoise. But agreed.

----

The shade of gold Army uses for its helmets is awesome. It's that old, brassy gold.

Louisville in their "Cardtrooper" look while FIU is blue-blue-white w/ a USA helmet.

Louisville's helmet sucks without stripes. They look like Lamar University.

Wisconsin looks better now in those red shells than they ever have.

Uniform needs some black though.
Yeah I agree. If they are going to wear the red lids with black stripes, which look pretty good, then they should get some special black striped unis to match. Just as an option not permanetly.

Technically it's sky blue, not turquoise. But agreed.

----

The shade of gold Army uses for its helmets is awesome. It's that old, brassy gold.

Army's helmets are really nice. Can't believe Wake Forest is still using those atrocious jerseys