College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Badgers fan, I honestly, don't like the Badgers red helmets as is. I think the black stripes and black face masks doesn't match with their current uniforms, and I think when their red helmet has the white face mask, it comes off as too strong and bold, maybe it's combined with the stripes, but it's too much white on the helmet for me. I understand it's supposed to be an inverted version of their helmets, but still.

I guess the Chiefs look fine with it because of the stripe-less helmets they have, and well it's a look we've become accustomed to seeing week-in and week-out.

sgpkz5.png

I think a red face mask with their red helmets make them look a lot better.

Virginia going monochrome is looking good against BYU.

20140913_ads_sb4_043.JPG.0_standard_730.

That looks AWFUL! What are those, grey undershirts? #50 needs a jersey that's about a foot longer. It's a half-shirt for crying out loud.

None of the problems you mention are actually part of the uniform design. Granted I love this look (sans the buttstripes).
So what's the problem, then? UVa needs to have jerseys line-dry so they don't shrink?

The problem is they aren't wearing these. Logos on jerseys, instead of them just being plain, and traditional stripe on pants instead of Nike catalog stripe. I get that they introduced the stripe first, but for some reason it bothers the heck out of me.

vir-05-09-navywhite-leecoleman-vert-620x

No, the real problem is that they aren't wearing these:

D7y1LwP.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Get that dropshadowed Times New Roman :censored: out of here, son.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

As a Badgers fan, I honestly, don't like the Badgers red helmets as is. I think the black stripes and black face masks doesn't match with their current uniforms, and I think when their red helmet has the white face mask, it comes off as too strong and bold, maybe it's combined with the stripes, but it's too much white on the helmet for me. I understand it's supposed to be an inverted version of their helmets, but still.

I guess the Chiefs look fine with it because of the stripe-less helmets they have, and well it's a look we've become accustomed to seeing week-in and week-out.

sgpkz5.png

I think a red face mask with their red helmets make them look a lot better.

That helmet with the red facemask looks way too much like the recent Indiana helmet. Though Indiana wears a red helmet with white mask too...I think the white mask works best for Wisconsin.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Kentucky Wesleyan with the worst pants in college football.....

rp_primary_Justin_Williams.JPG

(From there opener with Kentucky State)

lol... I was staring really hard at the green team trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with those nice-looking pants... then my eyes drifted left.

lol... I was staring really hard at the green team trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with those nice-looking pants... then my eyes drifted left.

how many other teams have a plain silver helmet with no logo/stripes? is that unique?

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

was it Western Michigan that had the grey sweat pants last season? Must be an adidas thing. Ugh...

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

think this is bad? check out 2013!

1376622_691627557533473_1599866372_n.jpg

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

think this is bad? check out 2013!

1376622_691627557533473_1599866372_n.jpg

I think that's my new favorite field

Archived