College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Adidas strikes again

ByJHWltCYAAm3ha.png

What I want to know is who is the guy in the Adidas offices that saw the tire mark on all these jerseys and went "you know what, that looks great lets go with it." That guy, I hate.
Also, the helmet. man oh man Louisville why sign off on this stuff

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I want to know is who is the guy in the Adidas offices that saw the tire mark on all these jerseys and went "you know what, that looks great lets go with it." That guy, I hate.

The design offices at Adidas must be populated by 8-year old boys. The company gives them crayons and a juice box and asks them to draw uniforms.

Kentucky Wesleyan with the worst pants in college football.....

rp_primary_Justin_Williams.JPG

(From there opener with Kentucky State)

lol... I was staring really hard at the green team trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with those nice-looking pants... then my eyes drifted left.

think this is bad? check out 2013!

1376622_691627557533473_1599866372_n.jpg

They almost remind me of those Zubas pants.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Another look at New Mexico's new unis set to debut this weekend

10660303_652978778149015_492865408960869

Maybe it's just the lighting, but the turquoise on the helmet looks much lighter than on turquoise on the jersey. Also, New Mexico should change their colors back to this full time. It's a unique color combo that no other NCAA school has and geographically the colors fit perfectly.

Maybe it's just the lighting, but the turquoise on the helmet looks much lighter than on turquoise on the jersey. Also, New Mexico should change their colors back to this full time. It's a unique color combo that no other NCAA school has and geographically the colors fit perfectly.

an "on the field" look at them

ByJlCDSIcAAoAMn.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

What was with several western games featuring WAH (BYU, WSU, for example)? Could one of those schools become the Pac-12's version of LSU or Georgia Tech?

It's popular for college teams to have "whiteouts" at home. Trendy? Yep. Gimmicky? Yep. Outdated? Of course.

I don't see any of these new-whiteout schools wearing white at home full time.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

an "on the field" look at them

ByJlCDSIcAAoAMn.jpg

I like them, but I hate the overall shape of the helmet stripe. Looks like a fictional team.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

West Virginia has the worst number font I've ever seen. The number 5 looked like an upside-down 2.

559Oklahoma%20West%20Virginia%20Football

Oklahoma%20West%20Virginia%20Football-2.

AR-140919143.jpg

stefon-diggs-ncaa-football-west-virginia

541e94b930866.image.jpg

I think Syracuse is worse with their 44 degree nonsense, and if WV matched the font better to their logo they'd look decent. Maybe that's a stretch, but they could be worse.

Cuse1.png

Syracuse should have just gone back to a version of these (a simple outline instead of the drop shadow I think would look better) and found another way to honor the #44. A 44 patch on the collar, like Arizona St. does to honor Pat Tillman, but minus the initials, or a raised 3d logo of the 44 on the front bumper would look great and match up well with anyone.

large_mcnabb%20su%20photo.jpg

New, outdoor shot of Nebraska's alternates for this week's game against Illinois.

I don't hate these quite as much in the daylight. They looked A LOT brighter under the fluorescent lighting in the Adidas photo shoot.

53e0e27c3d700.preview-620.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

New, outdoor shot of Nebraska's alternates for this week's game against Illinois.

I don't hate these quite as much in the daylight. They looked A LOT brighter under the fluorescent lighting in the Adidas photo shoot.

53e0e27c3d700.preview-620.jpg

replace the red with black, replace whatever that siverish color is with red, change the font, and add some white outlines.........nah, it's still god-awful and sacrilegious, sorry!!

any chance the NCAA ultimately steps in and says teams can only have so many uniforms and colors?

Archived