buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

Really liking that helmet for Southern Miss, just slap the "Southern Miss" on the other side where there's the number, get some better looking uniforms, and the Golden Eagles are solid.

Here is a new Southern Miss helmet for the coming season.

southernmiss14_zpsf9cb0a70.jpg

If this is just a prototype, they seriously need to think about it. That's a good looking helmet. Just change the uniforms from the worst in FBS.

I don't have a picture but I saw on the news the other day, that helmet along side a flat black version.

Well it looks like we may be getting a new front facing logo from Nike like UGA did when the did this same brand consistency treatment with Nike. You can see the outline starting around the 14 second mark. This is the first of a few videos they will be releasing on the way up to the late April reveal.

It's a problem free philosophy...until you wreck your hog with your side hog ridin b____! When keeping it reals goes wrong

USM doesn't need a matte black helmet, nor do they need a gradient one. Just stick to the 1st helmet and the problem is solved! Just focus on getting new uniforms and winning more games next season!

USM doesn't need a matte black helmet, nor do they need a gradient one. Just stick to the 1st helmet and the problem is solved! Just focus on getting new uniforms and winning more games next season!

I agree that 1st helmet that was shinny is the best I have seen from them, other than the # on 1 side.

New Arkansas logo leak:

iHvR4i4.png

It's funny you posted that because I've seen that on multiple Razorback boards as well. Our internet fanbase is definitely melting down over this one.

Here are the Southern Miss helmets in pictures, sorry but I am not a fan of twitter links:

Flat+Black+Chrome+Stipe_Numbers.PNGFlat+Black+metallic+fading.PNG

Glossy+Black_Gold+Flake.PNGGlossy+Gold+Fading+into+Flat+Black.PNG

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that black to yellow matte gradient discombobulation convusion helment looks cheap

Primarily black helmet fading to yellow=Awful

Primarily yellow helmet fading to black=Pretty good.

That yellow fading to black helmet is the way the Jags should have handled their recent identity crisis. Or just stuck with black. Either one.

The glossy helmet is still the best one, IMO. The fades look like complete ripoffs of San Diego State's 2000 helmet (which means they are horribly dated). The matte looks cheap.

USM - go with glossy helmet with chrome metallic details. And "Southern Miss" on both sides. Do it.

Ok, that matte one would be nice IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE NUMBERS ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!

And that matte-gold gradient is just a piece of flaming crap, :puke:

Ok, that matte one would be nice IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE NUMBERS ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!

And that matte-gold yellow gradient is just a piece of flaming crap, :puke:

FTFY

That color is usually referred to as athletic gold in sports. ie- Packers, Steelers....