College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

I swear some people don't know how to read...

Read the whole article, people. (EDIT: mattwilcox beat me to it.)

I'm going to say 60% of this country's adult population cannot grasp basic reading comprehension.

I swear some people don't know how to read...

Read the whole article, people. (EDIT: mattwilcox beat me to it.)

I'm going to say 60% of this country's adult population cannot grasp basic reading comprehension.

Floyd_Mayweather,_Jr._at_DeWalt_event.jp

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Virginia Throwbacks:

UVA%2BThrowback.PNG

Too bad Kent State didn't have throwbacks as well. Doesn't matter. This game will be a route because of the lack of Flash for KSU.

interesting work on the sleeve stripes. i dont think i've seen that done before. not great, but i like it. definitely a better execution than what is usually seen

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Although I didn't like either of the helmets last night I do think some logos can be enlarged and look good as long as it's on both sides. That was one great thing about the helmets last night was the lack of stupid numbers on one side. ASU huge pitchforks on both sides, BSU with horse head on both sides...those helmets would look ggggggreat then

I have a feeling this isn't a fashion jersey

http://shop.uoduckstore.com/product_p/15090.htm

15090-2T.jpg?1411734322

It's the rumored pink-themed jersey they'll likely be wearing against Arizona for breast cancer awareness. I'll just say I'm over the whole pink accessories/uniforms since I'm not a fan of the way breast cancer awareness seems to be the only disease awareness that gets mainstream support every year when there are plenty of other diseases that need the support as well.

Penn State warming up in jerseys with no names on the back.

image_zps24533807.jpg

Not sure if this is only for warmups, homecoming, or if it's a permanent return.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I wish Virginia Tech would go back to using the retro logo. It looks so much better on the helmet. The outline for the usual logo has bothered me for a while.

tumblr_inline_nckg2fmykO1sxapbd.jpg

Although I do think the regular logo looks better when it's on a white helmet and one of the primary colors. I guess I don't like it being white and having a tiny, barely-there outline.

Here's a close up of the helmet for today. Looks like chrome.

tumblr_inline_nckg7tdtqz1sxapbd.jpg

Archived