College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

They look nice, but it'll look like a scrimmage vs Alabama.

As it would have anytime we played them between the 1960 and 1992. This is the look that most Hog fans over 30 grew up with. There is definitely going to be a lot of fans happy with these.
That happened twice (62, 80). Wouldn't it have made more sense to wear them vs LSU or Ole Miss?

It only makes sense to wear them against Bama considering the background of our '64 title.

We both claim the title that year due to the way the different polls crowned their champions at the time so it's kind of a not so subtle jab at them to honor the title against them.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mississippi State will wear the 100 year uniforms again against Auburn. It'll be a great uni-matchup for a top-3 game.

I love those uniforms , I hope they keep them the rest of the year! Need a road version , which might look good with...dare I say white pants, white helmet? (Maroon would be incredible also.)

PI-CFB-Mississippi-State-Dak-Prescott-10

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Not surprisingly, both Texas Tech and Arkansas' 'throwbacks' have murdered just about every 'new alternate' I've seen this season.

This is a fact. Modernized tradition beats forced clown suits of all sorts of colors. What's the point in buying a college football jersey when they probably only where it once. It's becoming ridiculous.

Not surprisingly, both Texas Tech and Arkansas' 'throwbacks' have murdered just about every 'new alternate' I've seen this season.

This is a fact. Modernized tradition beats forced clown suits of all sorts of colors. What's the point in buying a college football jersey when they probably only where it once. It's becoming ridiculous.

What's the point of buying one when they will overhaul the uniform in a couple years.

What's the point of buying one when they will overhaul the uniform in a couple years.

I'm getting a Jared Goff jersey because

a. he is a pretty amazing player right now (star power)

b. when he leaves Cal, this will be the jersey i remember and he is poised to break every cal qb record (school history/records)

c. i like the look of our jerseys, and will probably wear it once or twice , but it will still be my favorite and only college jersey surprisingly (aesthetics)

idk what standards others have before buying a jersey but those are mine

@dcjames5

I'm getting a Jared Goff jersey because

a. he is a pretty amazing player right now (star power)

b. when he leaves Cal, this will be the jersey i remember and he is poised to break every cal qb record (school history/records)

c. i like the look of our jerseys, and will probably wear it once or twice , but it will still be my favorite and only college jersey surprisingly (aesthetics)

idk what standards others have before buying a jersey but those are mine

For me, I have a Ken Dorsey Miami jersey. It's the first modern Canes uniform and the one they wore in the 01 championship season. Obviously there were a lot of great moments in that uniform. That's why I think fans gets college jerseys sometimes. Either it's because it's new and looks cool, or because there's a specific, nostalgic moment(s) that go with it.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

More talking about the ridiculous amount of one offs....but thanks for "correcting" me?

1. I'd love that "Coyote Chrome" if the numbers were legible

2. Washington/Cal should be a colorful, but good looking game

3. That Cincy decal is nice, surprised its not been done before

4. NC State helmet is nice but want to see the full set

5. UAB should look alright

6. Vandy needs to get their set together

@dcjames5

Haven't seen this mentioned, Iowa State Athletics twitter said the team will wear the gold jerseys for homecoming this weekend. Cardinal pants are necessary if the gold jerseys are worn.

I hate to be the bearing of bad news, but it is gonna be semi-monochrome for you guys tomorrow:

Iowa%2BState.PNG

Other looks for the weekend:

Michigan.PNG\

Purdue%2BHelmet.PNG

Indiania.PNG

spacer.png

UGA should break out the Blackout jerseys to help morn the death of the season.

As a Kentucky fan, I hate that you guys lost Gerley, but I feel better about our chances against the Bulldogs this year.

spacer.png

Archived