College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just some thoughts:

I'd like to see Miss. State wear their normal one stripe pants with this jersey. I just do not like that big logo on the pants. But they're rolling in this look so I don't think they'll switch It up.

Oregon looks great. Good looking contrast with UCLA.

Nice modern matchup with TCU/Baylor.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Baylor, Tulsa, Miami (OH) and Akron are all wearing their chrome helmets. Miami and Akron are facing each other.

Nation Chrome Dome Day?

Baylor's looks like a football trophy.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Lots of good matchup a today.

That Oregon uniform is great. The green is so beautiful.

I have to disagree as I really hate this look from them. It would look much better if the wings on the helmet were kelly green.

Oregon%2Bvs%2BUCLA.JPG

Only thing I don't like about Baylor is I wish the colors match what was painted on the field... green/yellow is better than dark green/gold(chrome)

TCU%2Bvs%2BBaylor.JPG

Random Games:

WVU%2Bvs%2BTexas%2BTech%2B1.JPG

UNC%2Bvs%2BND.JPG

Toledo%2Bvs%2BISU.JPG''

This is the last time we will see the gold numbers on the white Christmas sweaters.

Syracuse%2Bvs%2BFSU.JPG

spacer.png

or wearing the Green pants.

I have to disagree as I really hate this look from them. It would look much better if the wings on the helmet were kelly green.

Oregon%2Bvs%2BUCLA.JPG

Only thing I don't like about Baylor is I wish the colors match what was painted on the field... green/yellow is better than dark green/gold(chrome)

TCU%2Bvs%2BBaylor.JPG

Random Games:

WVU%2Bvs%2BTexas%2BTech%2B1.JPG

UNC%2Bvs%2BND.JPG

Toledo%2Bvs%2BISU.JPG''

This is the last time we will see the gold numbers on the white Christmas sweaters.

Syracuse%2Bvs%2BFSU.JPG

Cal - Washington looks GREAT

So does Arkansas vs. Alabama, my only problem is, it looks too much like a scrimmage.

yep, Wish Bama would break out the old white helmets for games against red helmet wearing teams.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Kentucky is going with a semi-monochrome look today: White-Blue-Blue:

1%2B-%2BLocker.jpg

1.JPG

This is my favorite Kentucky look over the past couple of years. Some may not like it, but I think it's great. A bit of a throwback look, and little-to-no chrome or black. The blue facemask adds a lot to it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1%2B-%2BLocker.jpg

1.JPG

This is my favorite Kentucky look over the past couple of years. Some may not like it, but I think it's great. A bit of a throwback look, and little-to-no chrome or black. The blue facemask adds a lot to it.

I would have preferred the white pants today, but overall the look is good.

or wearing the Green pants.

Random Games:

''

Cal - Washington looks GREAT

So does Arkansas vs. Alabama, my only problem is, it looks too much like a scrimmage.

yep, Wish Bama would break out the old white helmets for games against red helmet wearing teams.

1.JPG

spacer.png

That big MSU logo on the pants really bugged me. The normal pants would've been much better. Also, really dig that Oregon look.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

1%2B-%2BLocker.jpg

1.JPG

Sorry dude, there is no such thing as "semi-monochrome" monochrome means all one color so it's either monochrome or not. There is no in between. I like the look though

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

Sorry dude, there is no such thing as "semi-monochrome" monochrome means all one color so it's either monochrome or not. There is no in between. I like the look though

Okay...you are new here...this argument has happened several times over the years and I agree with your statement, but most people on the site will say that this is monochrome. So even though I agree with you and disagree with many, I will use the term semi-monochrome when the helmet is a different color and everyone else can call it what you want.

spacer.png

Archived