College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, just saw this on twitter. Maybe they will end up trying to do it, or just announce that it was a fake fan made thing. But either way, pretty cool that Mizzou noticed it...if this lady tells the truth

295xxd4.jpg

Congrats man, that's really cool. Would hope they compensate/recognize you somehow, but doubt it.

At this point it would just be really cool to see it happen.

Thanks man, I'm hoping they announce they will try it but I doubt it. And ya I would love if I somehow got some kind of recognition, but that's probably unrealistic too.

But thanks man

I'm somewhat surprised Kansas hasn't had a redesign/modernization yet with their fonts and logo package. How much longer until their contract with Adidas is up?

how much longer until the NCAA announces that Adidas is no longer to produce uniforms for any team? hopefully sooner than later

I just hate anything Kansas does. That looks awful to me. They always look awful actually.

i wouldn't say never although it did take me a LONG time to find anything that looked good and this is the only combo i liked of their set

ku_fbc_gtu_nk_07A_t600x383.jpg?41779f912

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I just hate anything Kansas does. That looks awful to me. They always look awful actually.

i wouldn't say never although it did take me a LONG time to find anything that looked good and this is the only combo i liked of their set

That's better than most for sure. I don't know, just never liked their font and logo and such. I despise the bird logo on the helmet since it just gets lost so much. It just doesn't even look good on a white lid.

I did like their throwbacks a few years ago, but it is hard to not like anything in that color

ks-11-oct1-texastech-johnrieger-vert-620

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Infinitely better than throwing on some grey pants with uber-thick striping on them!

Infinitely better than throwing on some grey pants with uber-thick striping on them!

Change that facemask to white or blue and then you have a winner.

spacer.png

when is that picture from?

when is that picture from?

Looks like it's from the Aqib Talib era (2007ish). I liked those uniforms. But then again, I've always felt that winning helps a team look good.

aqib-talib-.jpg

90758391980.gif

jSy1zMmoRoqFDFNDm7RF_kufootball.jpg

Kansas as of late is suffering the same problems the Buffalo Bills ran into a few years back. Too many blues, toss in some reds, maybe white? Gray? Or no... silver... right, yeah silver. Should we add black? Or just navy?

They would do so much better to just stick with Blue, Red and the Powder Blues as a throwback. Get rid of the 9000 helmets, you're not Oregon. Stick with white or gray/silver pants and call it a day. You don't see Ohio State or Georgia needing 15 pants. Nothing wrong with the silvers.

sports_tease.jpgkansas_display_image.jpg?1317736937

ks-07-09-redblue-jeffmoffett-675x380.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived