College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Asked my buddy on the team if we were going with throwback look and he said "how'd you know"

Also heard from people in the shipping/receiving department of the AD that jerseys were shipped in this last week

Many other throwback items being sold at retailers starting today.

I'd say this is a go

BigDmo, I tried to send you a PM to this effect - what are the prices like on the '94 Ducks jerseys around your area? I'm on the East Coast, so the only option available to me is fanatics.com, and the jersey on that site is $150. If there's any in the $90-$110 range near you, please let me know via PM.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny how much Oregon fans love to celebrate that interception, instead of perhaps the coaching changes (philosophy, recruiting) that actually turned the program around.

I agree, it's a pivotal moment but I'm getting tired of going to UO events and seeing Kenny Wheaton be like 68% of the pregame video montages. Throw a little Joey Harrington or LaMichael James in there, for crying out loud.

Wht does it say that I have no idea what this interception is, who made it, or against whom?

The rumored throwbacks Oregon may or may not wear this weekend:

7_3157969.jpg3157978.jpg

It's hard to have a stinker when you're using kelly green...it's such a great color. B-E-A-Utiful.

Great looking jersey but the number font is inaccurate. Non unexpected though as there's no way nike would ever reproduce the champion font and dilute the value of their own varsity block font.

Asked my buddy on the team if we were going with throwback look and he said "how'd you know"

Also heard from people in the shipping/receiving department of the AD that jerseys were shipped in this last week

I'd say this is a go

BigDmo, I tried to send you a PM to this effect - what are the prices like on the '94 Ducks jerseys around your area? I'm on the East Coast, so the only option available to me is fanatics.com, and the jersey on that site is $150. If there's any in the $90-$110 range near you, please let me know via PM.

Same prices here, unfortunately Nike doesn't do us all a solid and hook us up for cheaper. It's $150 in all stores here.

I feel you though, I can't justify spending $150 on a jersey, I'm spending $120 on two tickets just to go to the game and sit 22 rows up from the field, doesn't seem justified.

That being said I'll be on the lookout, the best I could probably do is if there was any coupons for Dick's or something where they knock off 20% for a purchase over $100, I know they do this occasionally

Full look at the uniforms. They really do bring back memories from that season, which turned around Oregon's trajectory as a program.

New-1994-Oregon-Throwback-Uniform-2.jpgNew-1994-Oregon-Throwback-Uniform-3.jpgNew-1994-Oregon-Throwback-Uniform-1.jpg

nice touch that they added U dubb in there . I have fond memories of when Oregon last wore a throwback and killed us in them in 2009

2009-cal.jpeg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Wht does it say that I have no idea what this interception is, who made it, or against whom?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oregon throwbacks are pretty great! Love that look. However, the pants should have the UO logo on the left leg, not the right leg. Mistake by Nike.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'd say this is a go

Same prices here, unfortunately Nike doesn't do us all a solid and hook us up for cheaper. It's $150 in all stores here.

I feel you though, I can't justify spending $150 on a jersey, I'm spending $120 on two tickets just to go to the game and sit 22 rows up from the field, doesn't seem justified.

That being said I'll be on the lookout, the best I could probably do is if there was any coupons for Dick's or something where they knock off 20% for a purchase over $100, I know they do this occasionally

I appreciate it - thanks!

Oregon throwbacks are pretty great! Love that look. However, the pants should have the UO logo on the left leg, not the right leg. Mistake by Nike.

There's enough things right with them to overlook that and the number font differences. As with any retro, if you can get about 70-80% of an original right, then most fans won't notice that much of a difference.

It's funny how much Oregon fans love to celebrate that interception, instead of perhaps the coaching changes (philosophy, recruiting) that actually turned the program around.

I agree, it's a pivotal moment but I'm getting tired of going to UO events and seeing Kenny Wheaton be like 68% of the pregame video montages. Throw a little Joey Harrington or LaMichael James in there, for crying out loud.

Apparently Ducks can't hear. As I too would like to know the answer to this question...

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived