buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

thats from the last 2 years rivalry uniform helmets, the current one thats in the back looks like it might be chrome but i can't tell for certain

I was referring to the back helmet lol. It could be the filter, but it appears chrome. If do, that'd be a nice evolution for the helmet. A semi chrome lid would look nice too.

Hate to be the hipster but I believe we did the chrome helmet stripe before it was cool. Or at least, we made it cool.

I was referring to the back helmet lol. It could be the filter, but it appears chrome. If do, that'd be a nice evolution for the helmet. A semi chrome lid would look nice too.

I think it's the filter. I agree that it won't be terrible if they changed it but I'm stubbornly hoping it didn't.

Both Arkansas and Florida are using new Riddell Speed Flex helmets this spring.

NZZvhzn.jpg

5qwxT2u.jpg

As are TCU and Miami:

BhgviHGIYAAYura.jpg

BjgAwebIgAEvC_V.jpg

BjgGCwoIMAAUCPn.jpg

BjgGIsnIIAAEhHP.jpg

5qwxT2u.jpg

As are TCU and Miami:

BjgAwebIgAEvC_V.jpg

I think the stripe on Florida's helmet is 100x better than Miami's as the break looks horrible.

5qwxT2u.jpg

As are TCU and Miami:

BjgAwebIgAEvC_V.jpg

I think the stripe on Florida's helmet is 100x better than Miami's as the break looks horrible.

I'm waiting for a jack in the box to pop out...

5qwxT2u.jpg

As are TCU and Miami:

BjgAwebIgAEvC_V.jpg

a turd is still a turd, no matter how much you polish it.

I did not say either one was beautiful, but you have to take the good out of the bad.

Don't get the hate the Riddell Speed Flex helmet is getting, they really don't look that bad and player safety should always take precedence over aesthetics (Within reason, the NFL's rule on helmets is dumb)

That being said, it's a sigh of relief that Miami is keeping their helmets the same this year.

5qwxT2u.jpg

As are TCU and Miami:

BjgAwebIgAEvC_V.jpg

a turd is still a turd, no matter how much you polish it.

The break at least gives hope that the "horseshoe" serves some purpose. Otherwise, if it's covered up by the stripe, it's just an ugly design cut that clearly doesn't need to be there.

What is it for???

Wow that off center logo placement on the Miami Revo Flex is so horrible. Id rather see the logo centered and overlapped a bit by the facemask than the way they did it there

Wow that off center logo placement on the Miami Revo Flex is so horrible. Id rather see the logo centered and overlapped a bit by the facemask than the way they did it there

I have a feeling that decal placement will be the biggest problem with that helmet. It should look like this:

Untitled-1_zps00e2deb2.jpg