College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bringing back the maroon helmets with the Gamecock in the circle would be awesome.

Those would be great, but Carolina wears GARNET, not maroon.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

FSU screwed up the new jerseys. Love the garnet numbers, but subtle differences like this will irritate me because it's so minor. They are using the new template and cutting the collar short which is different to the home and alt jerseys. I really hope they put them all on this template now, though I will dislike the collar tweak.

68win8.jpg

FSU screwed up the new jerseys. Love the garnet numbers, but subtle differences like this will irritate me because it's so minor. They are using the new template and cutting the collar short which is different to the home and alt jerseys. I really hope they put them all on this template now, though I will dislike the collar tweak.

68win8.jpg

At least they look better than Louisville lookin like (to quote nuordr) "clowns".

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

68win8.jpg

That collar looks even more of a joke now. What an epic failure of these uniforms.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I always felt like Florida-Georgia would be a great color-vs-color matchup. Indeed I was right. Hopefully they wear normal sets and don't bust out any Halloween-themed candy corn helmet.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

WOW! HGI just took the game to a whole new level. i have never seen such attention to detail in a helmet. the helmet reminds me of Fender relic guitars, like they just pulled these babys out of the closet after sitting for 50 years. love the stitching, love the worn away paint, love the rust. paired with the logos on the jerseys this is one of the best designs i've ever seen for a football uniform.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

A closeup image of the rusty facemask.

B1ICZubCQAI1-2X.jpg

They wore rusty facemasks back then?

Yeah they clearly went overboard with the faux aging/rust. As the color photos of the '39 originals show the helmets were pretty bright and clean (for leather).

I mean you have to think... It's honoring the 1939 team... Metal just doesn't stay clean cut for 75 years

Archived