College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louisville's unis last night were horrible.

Agreed. That set might be the worst I've seen this year from any major program.

Uh, I thought what Nebraska wore against Illinois was much worse.

Oh just wait til Texas Tech steps on the field.

Meanwhile this A&M game looks great! Maybe a bit of homerism but I LOVE this Throwback.

Oregon going all-black tonight:

10422944_590922871013386_565826499228243

Why are all of Nike's promo shots so hard to see? I'm honestly asking... the always use extremely dark lighting, or lens flair,o r some other effect to obscure the image. I don't get it... its not like a teaser image, like they do with NFL debuts. The team is usual just about to take the field... why all the mystery?

The whole idea of templates is totally idiotic. Stripes can't be completed on a uniform because of the template that it's on? What a pathetic excuse. Is there something I'm just not getting?

Stripes, or any prominent designs really, are usually adjusted to fit a template. That's just the way it is these days. If the client wishes for the supplier to make a design work that doesn't fall in line with how it fits the template then they can do that but that is very rarely the case. That is why it's important to keep track of templates. They play a big role in how we visualize how the uniform comes together. Hence, one of the biggest reasons we're even here.

Midway.png

Kentucky looking like Kentucky? Didn't expect that.

Me either and they look great. Blue-White-Blue

I can't believe I am going to say this because of Adidas, but the Texas A&M throwback is in my top 5 throwbacks of all-time. They looked amazing on the field today.

2.jpg

6.jpg

spacer.png

When did ULM start wearing Gold chrome face masks?

got them this year. When you have the smallest D 1 football budget, you have to use small things to attract recruits...like chrome facemasks. (yes, I'm an NLULM alum)

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived