College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Illinois's helmet for Saturday. 10 stars & stripes to represent former Illinois players who died in combat. I wish they would've fixed the stripes so they are all the same. It looks like they ran out of room on the bottom. The bottom white stripe looks thinner than the rest.

DoS580a.jpg

That Miss. State endzone looks like bad photoshop, at best. Funny how the white is the same exact color, even in the shade...

That being said, this is an adidas school, so it wouldn't be a suprise. But they don't have another home game until the 22nd, so I'd guess its fake.

spacer.png

That Miss. State endzone looks like bad photoshop, at best. Funny how the white is the same exact color, even in the shade...

That being said, this is an adidas school, so it wouldn't be a suprise. But they don't have another home game until the 22nd, so I'd guess its fake.

It's a photoshop of a picture from the last decade. Outdated end zone font, along with 50 other little things, gives it away.

It's a photoshop of a picture from the last decade. Outdated end zone font, along with 50 other little things, gives it away.

HA! No body uses paint rollers anymore. Backwards Mississippeans... :upside:

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

USC wearing the chrome domes against Cal , who is in blue-white-white

USC helmets are not chrome

Not their normal ones, yes. But they do have some chrome lids

I'm not even sure you can call their new helmets chrome as they are more of a metallic paint than chrome. About the only thing chrome is the facemask.

10809713_375838529251070_1951964804_n.jp

I've always LOVED EWU's logo, it's a perfect mix of simplicity and creativity! (Though, admittedly, I had no idea there even was an Eastern Washington until they beat Oregon State...)
The logo and uniforms are decent...but watching a game on that red field will give you a headache about midway thru the first quarter...

10809713_375838529251070_1951964804_n.jp

I've always LOVED EWU's logo, it's a perfect mix of simplicity and creativity! (Though, admittedly, I had no idea there even was an Eastern Washington until they beat Oregon State...)
The logo and uniforms are decent...but watching a game on that red field will give you a headache about midway thru the first quarter...

Are all Adidas numbers this far down the back? I know there could be a name plate, but this has room for three rows of names. Looks bad.

Archived