College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the tight reebok jerseys that were worn a few years back by some NFL players the same as the adidas tech fit? Adidas does own reebok so I was just wondering...

They were the precursor to Techfit. What Michigan wears at home is similar to what the NFL used.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Are the tight reebok jerseys that were worn a few years back by some NFL players the same as the adidas tech fit? Adidas does own reebok so I was just wondering...

They were the precursor to Techfit. What Michigan wears at home is similar to what the NFL used.

Pretty sure they were calling them TechFit then too. The jerseys evolved but adidas/reebok always kept they name

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Looks like a mixture of their alternate basketball uniforms from a few years ago on Notre Dame's shamrock series pant template from this year.

Screen-shot-2013-03-11-at-3.13.42-PM.png

53f3873d5b15b.image.jpg?resize=524%2C760

Maryland has been using the same one, it's an underarmour thing i guess .

ncaa-football-maryland-penn-state-850x56

That should also give every UA football team at least one "special" alternate/alternates this year

Auburn, cough cough.

You think they will ever fold and get one? They are the only holdout..almost treating their jerseys in an "Alabama" way with the same look every week
They are like Alabama and are equally as iconic. They haven't worn an alternate uniform in decades.

Technically Alabama did wear an alternate uni in 2010

USATSI_4948202-179x318.jpg

Aren't those the Pro Combats with the subliminal checkerboard paying homage to Bear's hat? I honestly wouldn't mind seeing them wear that set once a year.

Looks like Arkansas-Missouri is going to be an all color matchup on Friday. The game is at Mizzou.

The Hogs are 2-0 in their last two games. The only two games this year that we've worn red pants.

@BretBielema: The #HOGS will be decked out in all Cardinal on Friday for our next opportunity! #WoooPig http://t.co/0Fun5YWdZZ

Ok, this isn't really necessary. Some color-color matchups are cool, USC-UCLA is always great and Florida-Georgia will be better if the Gators don't wear an orange helmet. But this is kind of dumb, Arkansas is great in all-red, but I really don't look Missouri's monochrome look at all.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I don't think Missouri has said what they're wearing yet. I am hoping for black/yellow/black. I think that would look best against all-red. However, I imagine they'll let their seniors pick since it's the last home game of the year.

Since it's Blackout I bet it'll be black jersey and either black or anthracite pants. But since Arky is going all red, Mizzou will probably wear all black with the primary helmet.

mizzoufb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't think Missouri has said what they're wearing yet. I am hoping for black/yellow/black. I think that would look best against all-red. However, I imagine they'll let their seniors pick since it's the last home game of the year.

Since it's Blackout I bet it'll be black jersey and either black or anthracite pants. But since Arky is going all red, Mizzou will probably wear all black with the primary helmet.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the blackout. Well dang I was really hoping it would be the big tiger helmet and gold jersey.

I'm extremely superstitious so words can't explain how glad I am that we're going all-red. Lots of good mojo in that combo right now.

Looks like a mixture of their alternate basketball uniforms from a few years ago on Notre Dame's shamrock series pant template from this year.

Screen-shot-2013-03-11-at-3.13.42-PM.png

53f3873d5b15b.image.jpg?resize=524%2C760

Maryland has been using the same one, it's an underarmour thing i guess .

ncaa-football-maryland-penn-state-850x56

That should also give every UA football team at least one "special" alternate/alternates this year

Auburn, cough cough.

You think they will ever fold and get one? They are the only holdout..almost treating their jerseys in an "Alabama" way with the same look every week

They are like Alabama and are equally as iconic. They haven't worn an alternate uniform in decades.

Technically Alabama did wear an alternate uni in 2010

USATSI_4948202-179x318.jpg

And in 2006:

bilde.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived