buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

Yes. Grambling has worn red before:

Henry_Tolbert,+Grambling.jpg

0e1008a39976933f9abd828ddc4b3f15.jpg

130508132631-03-coaches-0508-horizontal-

The top combo isn't that bad. I watched some of the game on Saturday and thought Grambling looked terrible.

Doing some random browsing and came across this picture from the Bayou Classic between Grambling and Southern.. I thought Grambling was a black and yellow school but looks like they incorporated red into the uniforms for this game or have they done this before?

6069971_G.jpg

16458226-mmmain.jpg

Are the yellow notches on the jersey meant to represent the iconic jaws of Eddie Robinson Stadium?

Doing some random browsing and came across this picture from the Bayou Classic between Grambling and Southern.. I thought Grambling was a black and yellow school but looks like they incorporated red into the uniforms for this game or have they done this before?

6069971_G.jpg

16458226-mmmain.jpg

Are the yellow notches on the jersey meant to represent the iconic jaws of Eddie Robinson Stadium?

I think they represent the copper tubing that's been notched out of student hot water heaters by greedy university employees:

http://www.knoe.com/home/headlines/Audit-shows-theft-totaling-130000-at-Grambling-State-University--284406411.html

So is there any actual proof of this apparent switch to Adidas for ASU? I've been looking all over for a link and I can't find one. Was it just a mention on Twitter, or is there a link I'm missing?

No official announcement...can't get any of my contacts in athletics or trademark & licensing to spill. I will say that all ASU Nike gear on campus is discounted (possible writing on the wall).

So is there any actual proof of this apparent switch to Adidas for ASU? I've been looking all over for a link and I can't find one. Was it just a mention on Twitter, or is there a link I'm missing?

No official announcement...can't get any of my contacts in athletics or trademark & licensing to spill. I will say that all ASU Nike gear on campus is discounted (possible writing on the wall).

Not sure if this was already posted but...

https://arizonastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1709610

Not sure if this was already posted but...

https://arizonastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1709610

Still no official announcement/presser by either ASU or Adidas though.

Would ASU get to keep the new logos or are we talking another rebrand altogether?

Ultimately depends on if Nike owns any of the logos. Mississippi State lost their MSU logo because of that. I'd imagine adidas would come up with something new, even if it is just a seldom seen alternate logo.

isn't it great to see the cookie cutter flywire jersey again?

B4Cr0e0CYAEZ-N1.jpg

are there any teams that still use that?

isn't it great to see the cookie cutter flywire jersey again?

B4Cr0e0CYAEZ-N1.jpg

are there any teams that still use that?

I know Wyoming still uses it. Also, ECU is wearing their black helmets but with the purple facemask that they wore with the white helmets.

Vanderbilt's white uniforms I know have it, but with a white FlyWire shoulder. I think the old black ones - before the infamous ANCHOR DOWN new ones - did too, but don't quote me on that.

Rumors from a couple sources are saying that Oregon will be wearing white helmets/Kelly green jerseys/white pants tonight.

Rumors from a couple sources are saying that Oregon will be wearing white helmets/Kelly green jerseys/white pants tonight.

Confirmed

10849814_770995742949272_346361254973931

Confirmed

10849814_770995742949272_346361254973931

That looks awful. There is no white on the jersey. So it doesn't really go with the white pants and helmet.

Good source, huh?

Twitter.

It should provide good contrast with the red and white of Arizona's uniforms tonight. Almost like an early Christmas matchup.

Good source, huh?

Twitter.

Nope, a message board that's broken a few rumors and stories before. Sources have been spot-on with uniforms this season and pretty good about injury updates with regards to who's out and who's coming back that week.

Good source, huh?

Twitter.

Nope, a message board that's broken a few rumors and stories before. Sources have been spot-on with uniforms this season and pretty good about injury updates with regards to who's out and who's coming back that week.

I saw those photos on the Ducks twitter page, not on any message board.