College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad Ohio State didn't drag out that gimmicky rivals look for either the Michigan game or this one. The standard home look is amazing.

Me too. You should always wear your best look in your most important games. I wish they still had the old stripes on the sleeves, but you gotta take victories where you can.

If you must have a kewl uniform to attract the 17 year olds to your program then wear that against Purdue.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Does Georgia Tech ever wear the gold helmet anymore?

Unfortunately is doesn't seem so, who seriously thinks that white helmet with the stupid hexes is better than the gold? That's inconceivable to me.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Unfortunately is doesn't seem so, who seriously thinks that white helmet with the stupid hexes is better than the gold? That's inconceivable to me.

I personally do not like the gold helmets at all. Not a huge fan of the honeycomb helmet, but I like it better than the gold.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

I personally do not like the gold helmets at all. Not a huge fan of the honeycomb helmet, but I like it better than the gold.
What are y'all talking about? Yes they still wear the gold helmets. I believe they've only worm the honeycomb one 3 times this year.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

While I'm curious as to what Uniwatch has to say about it, did anybody else think that the crimson/white/white vs black/black/gold combination in the SEC Championship game looked nice? (Though part of me wished Mizzou would stick with the matte golden tiger helmets)

zHaTsQK.jpg

While I'm curious as to what Uniwatch has to say about it, did anybody else think that the crimson/white/white vs black/black/gold combination in the SEC Championship game looked nice? (Though part of me wished Mizzou would stick with the matte golden tiger helmets)

The game looked good with both teams uniform choices. Unfortunately that was the only good look Mizzou had all night.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Baylor wearing all black unis and trophy chrome helmets. Too bad Baylor couldn't wear classic gold and green. Would have been a good looking match up.

Agreed ... Baylor has great colors. It's sad they didn't feature them in such a big game.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

What are y'all talking about? Yes they still wear the gold helmets. I believe they've only worm the honeycomb one 3 times this year.

Just a guess, Tech didn't want to contrast with Fla State gold helmets. The honeycomb white is ok, I prefer the old white ones that were worn back during the Megatron era.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Just a guess, Tech didn't want to contrast with Fla State gold helmets. The honeycomb white is ok, I prefer the old white ones that were worn back during the Megatron era.

Those were a one-off throwback

Do we know which combo Oregon will be wearing in the Rose Bowl? This has potential to be a really nice looking inaugural CFP if Oregon wears green and yellow, and not black/grey/volt.

I'll be honest, I loved the grey and volt. It was unique at the time and I thought it looked great.

With that being said, they need to go kelly green for the playoff. Either yellow/green/yellow or white/white/green. They just have to. Anything else would be a disappointment tbh.

Do we know which combo Oregon will be wearing in the Rose Bowl? This has potential to be a really nice looking inaugural CFP if Oregon wears green and yellow, and not black/grey/volt.

I'll be honest, I loved the grey and volt. It was unique at the time and I thought it looked great.

With that being said, they need to go kelly green for the playoff. Either yellow/green/yellow or white/white/green. They just have to. Anything else would be a disappointment tbh.

They tend to go pretty classic when playing in the Rose Bowl. And since they're playing FSU they should have a second game to wear something crazy in.

They tend to go pretty classic when playing in the Rose Bowl. And since they're playing FSU they should have a second game to wear something crazy in.

Well, they wore chrome helmets in the Rose Bowl a couple years ago.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived